ABF | the YRC threat

What I want to know is where is that CC reason for missing work identified on the time card? My time card has a list of possible reasons for not being at work. They include such things as vacations, sick days, personal days, holidays (i e New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day etc) I can't see where that CC reason is located. Maybe Rollin can help me find it.
theres a difference between a hard worker and a lazy one. Kinda like, u scratch my back and ill scratch yours. It's probably not on any time card code. It's called integrity between you and your employer. It's not even in the contract book either

theres a difference between a hard worker and a lazy one. Kinda like, u scratch my back and ill scratch yours. It's probably not on any time card code. It's called integrity between you and your employer. It's not even in the contract book either
It's called you wash my balls and I'll wash yours. I take notes on such 'washings' to use in future abuses of our negotiated terms of employment. :9529:

And you might want to check on the current inventory of ballwashers where you are applying for employment, they don't like competition at the trough.

It's called you wash my balls and I'll wash yours. I take notes on such 'washings' to use in future abuses of our negotiated terms of employment. :9529:

And you might want to check on the current inventory of ballwashers where you are applying for employment, they don't like competition at the trough.
its called a leave of absence. I don't have to explain that to any coworker or ball washer. It's a vacation with no pay. If it was shown as a cc, then we'd have problems

its called a leave of absence. I don't have to explain that to any coworker or ball washer. It's a vacation with no pay. If it was shown as a cc, then we'd have problems
You can call it anything you want. You are a ballwasher and that's that. You think there should be special rules for you for your services to the oral office. You've already said that and that is what it sounds like. As for a leave of absence (LOA), they need to be approved by the local union as well to reduce such abuses and favoritism as you wish for. If you want to work in an environment where ballwashing prevails it would be best to stay where you are-under a union contract it can only get you so far.

This contract material should've never made it to a vote to begin with.With the supposed meetings between McReynolds and Mr.Welch during contract negotiations practically spoiled the vote.Collusion is illegal.
I'll go on to add that an investigation should be conducted on this whole thing. If the company had rounded the employees up on the dock and said these things to the employees as nothumblenough has said here there would undoubtedly be grounds for a Labor Charge. As you can see that company puke has disappeared since the POS was ratified, which verifies that he was a company puke on a mission. The internet and all that it has to offer has not been around too long so there are many facets of its use that have yet to run their course in the legal system and I believe that this is one case that should be tried. I would call for an investigation by our beloved union who's job it is to represent us against the company. And of course it would require a bit of cooperation from the administrator(s) of this site to assist in identifying nothumblenough as a company puke, which may or may not be subpoenaable (if that's a word) information. Either way it should be pushed to its limits and the IBT is the party that should spearhead the mission.

And now you're saying that ABF's work force is lazy? What are you the second coming of Jesus, God's gift to ABF for 2013 or what? And now you're using a picture off of ABF's U-Pack cube as your avatar.

And now you're saying that ABF's work force is lazy? What are you the second coming of Jesus, God's gift to ABF for 2013 or what? And now you're using a picture off of ABF's U-Pack cube as your avatar.
You know.....I thought that picture looked familiar. I guess he got tired of being known as the guy with the bag on his head. He's applying for a management job, Brother ABFer. Maybe he's hoping for a job disinfecting Relo-Cubes from bedbugs. Would suit his social skills, although hanging around with the bedbugs might teach him something..........

And BTW that picture is undoubtedly an ABF employee's picture:
1) You are using someone elses picture for your avatar.
2) It may well be ABF property at this point and copywrite protected.
3) Illegal or not it is just plain wrong to use someone elses pic for your avatar.
4) Using it is wrong in more ways than one. I would hope that ABF's character hasn't dropped to that level for hiring purposes but with our new contract it may well have.

And BTW that picture is undoubtedly an ABF employee's picture:
1) You are using someone elses picture for your avatar.
2) It may well be ABF property at this point and copywrite protected.
3) Illegal or not it is just plain wrong to use someone elses pic for your avatar.
4) Using it is wrong in more ways than one. I would hope that ABF's character hasn't dropped to that level for hiring purposes but with our new contract it may well have.
here i changed it. maybe I do need a management job. Gotta keep u happy

here i changed it. maybe I do need a management job. Gotta keep u happy

So you've changed your avatar to a wrecked ABF unit. How insulting......Pretty much every driver out here.....union or non-Union,...knows that's not something to joke around with..........How obtuse can you be? Are you trying to be obtuse, or is it a natural talent?....Honestly,...you must be management,...........wrecks are no laughing matter to the people whose hands are on the wheel,.....your cavalier use of another drivers' misfortune just reinforces my opinion of you.......management sees wrecks as just profit and loss, and another matter for discipline.....Ho-Hum....And in your case....using it as an avatar,....just to be insulting and to get a reaction,.........tells us far more about you than you probably would like........What's the matter,...feel lonely over at Conway? Everyone kind of keeping away from you, so now you need a new set of friends, and you've decided to infest ABF? Do us a favor.....Old Dominion is hiring........

It's funny how some nonunion guys think they are all that and everyone else is lazy. But they still try to be first in line to feed on the sausage each day, to be the bossman's favorite.

This avatar is actually a spotted upak in big D. No one hurt, just tornado wreckage. Nice try throwing me under the bus. Sorry to break you the bad news, but lazy asses are in every barn at every carrier. If abf don't have any, then I can't wait to start because I'm tired of carrying the ones at my sc

not trolling at all. Just an abf applicant viewing from outside the box. If conway offered the benefits Ur families enjoy, I would have no reason to leave conway. As far as the cameras, I have nothin to hide. As far as the vacation, I can live with that. I addressed the issue to the interviewing terminal manager, and he has no problem giving a cc day when needed. I don't know why your trying to discourage me. I work at a shet hole already with no benefits.

I'm sorry, but the area under the desk is much too congested at this time. CC will not be honored at this time.

=Roadrunner73] It's funny how some nonunion guys think they are all that and everyone else is lazy. But they still try to be first in line to feed on the sausage each day, to be the bossman's favorite.

I prefer to call them what they are, "Rats!"

This avatar is actually a spotted upak in big D. No one hurt, just tornado wreckage. Nice try throwing me under the bus. Sorry to break you the bad news, but lazy asses are in every barn at every carrier. If abf don't have any, then I can't wait to start because I'm tired of carrying the ones at my sc

By the way, why does your train of thought compel you to think "I'm tired of carrying the ones at my sc?"
I, personally, couldn't give a damn, who does what, anywhere, at anytime.
I am not a fellow employee's Mother and/or Father.
Why do you care? Work. Collect your check on Friday. Enjoy your weekend.

Any time I see someone like you I lay back and just let you do all the work. I feel better at the end of the day for two reasons.

Any time I see someone like you I lay back and just let you do all the work. I feel better at the end of the day for two reasons.

Wait a minute, I thought teamsters were the hardest workers in the industry ? That's why your compensated so good. So your the lazy one. It all makes sense now

How can you say good job they let company have what they wanted.its more like a dictatorship should have sent them back to table not took first offers

some people are content to let others dictate the path their life goes, and not stand for anything, I assume he has a good shot of getting hired cause i can"t see drivers knocking the door down to come aboard with our new contract.