Yellow | Theft Reward

rockford files

TB Regular
Credits
Our TM posted a $10,000 reward for info on solving thefts in the Central Region. It says we've lost business and credibility as a result. I thought credibility was shot after the Oscar's were "misplaced" a couple of years ago. Anybody know what disapeered to cause a doubling of the usual 5 grand to turn in your Brother?

We don't have any kind of security in Milwaukee (313) you could walk off the street and take a load without anyone knowing, same thing as you walk in from the employee parking lot, plus they let p/d guys go to there cars and pull them up to unload there gear at the end of the day.

We asked our HR guy if he could be specific of what business was lost and where and he didn't know, plus you don't get the reward unless the person is convicted.

At Winston-Salem (671) we have security cameras all over the place. Probablly 20 or so. And also a guard shack where you go in and out the driveway for trucks. But no security in the employee parking lot at all.

Handy 313 said:
We don't have any kind of security in Milwaukee (313) you could walk off the street and take a load without anyone knowing, same thing as you walk in from the employee parking lot, plus they let p/d guys go to there cars and pull them up to unload there gear at the end of the day.

We asked our HR guy if he could be specific of what business was lost and where and he didn't know, plus you don't get the reward unless the person is convicted.
Welcome to the boards, Handy313. Like Toxic posted 671 has the chain link fence, cameras on the dock and yard, and soon to have a terrorist proof turnstile that you need your RDWY badge to get onto the property!! Unless you want to steal a radio or a guys car while he's at work!! No security in the employee parking lot.:bicycle: DS.

bucksnort59 said:
Our TM posted a $10,000 reward for info on solving thefts in the Central Region. It says we've lost business and credibility as a result. I thought credibility was shot after the Oscar's were "misplaced" a couple of years ago. Anybody know what disapeered to cause a doubling of the usual 5 grand to turn in your Brother?
I haven't heard about that one. I'm sure there will something said in preshift making us feel ashamed!! NNAAAAHHH!! DS.

I could drive a set out of 120's yard at anytime! One time I hooked up to a trailer that was supposed to be empty, it was filled with marlboro light smokes front to back. Hmmm, what a payday that would have been! Damn morales!

Docksteward said:
Welcome to the boards, Handy313. Like Toxic posted 671 has the chain link fence, cameras on the dock and yard, and soon to have a terrorist proof turnstile that you need your RDWY badge to get onto the property!! Unless you want to steal a radio or a guys car while he's at work!! No security in the employee parking lot.:bicycle: DS.

When is the turnstile gate coming DS? I have been told that years ago. And like always lickedy split they have done it ...:22:

serta said:
I could drive a set out of 120's yard at anytime! One time I hooked up to a trailer that was supposed to be empty, it was filled with marlboro light smokes front to back. Hmmm, what a payday that would have been! Damn morales!
I bet it was not morales that stoped you. :tongue1: I bet it was the thought of the FBI showing you there rooms and clubs they have....:bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide: :busted_blue:

serta said:
My card never worked at 120. Push the button a couple of times, roll up the window cuz it's raining or snowing, up goes the gate, out goes the truck, they didn't know me from a bag of donuts. Hey Serta, who's this guy "Morales"? Is he the new super down there that transferred up from Mexico?

"Sandman" and me (The Fireman) been tryin to figure out who you are. He worked there and I knew a bunch of guys there. Shoot me a PM, your secrets safe with me. How bout D. Diaz as our reference.......:rofl2: :rofl2:

TheBigR said:
My card never worked at 120. Push the button a couple of times, roll up the window cuz it's raining or snowing, up goes the gate, out goes the truck, they didn't know me from a bag of donuts. Hey Serta, who's this guy "Morales"? Is he the new super down there that transferred up from Mexico?

"Sandman" and me (The Fireman) been tryin to figure out who you are. He worked there and I knew a bunch of guys there. Shoot me a PM, your secrets safe with me. How bout D. Diaz as our reference.......:rofl2: :rofl2:
Ah secrets are just that, secrets. Doubt you would know me, only been on the road 4 yrs or so. Came from the yard/city. As for Diaz, the name is very familiar, and I know I know who it is, just can't place the face. I'm horrible with names.:shades:

serta said:
Ah secrets are just that, secrets. Doubt you would know me, only been on the road 4 yrs or so. Came from the yard/city. As for Diaz, the name is very familiar, and I know I know who it is, just can't place the face. I'm horrible with names.:shades:
That's cool..........I wuz on bids the last 5 years so if ya didn't go where I went, I probably didn't see ya. Dorian D came from 120 to 231 on the 1st big change 8 or so years ago. The cheers from the Pocono's were deafening. :rofl2: We sent him to 135 on another big change a couple of years ago, they haven't been the same since. Ask some of the guys that have been on the board awhile at 120, they'll fill you in. Tell them last we heard he wuz running team with "Fat Harry", another 120 wandering nomad or could be on an Indy single bed job now. Say Hi to Kelly for me, last I heard he wuz in the yard. :stirthepot:

Toxic said:
When is the turnstile gate coming DS? I have been told that years ago. And like always lickedy split they have done it ...:22:
RDWY has installed the electrical part at the main gate. The new turnstile is sitting at the east end of old IB, waiting to be installed, whenever!! I feel safer, already. I guess we won't be able to order pizza for lunch anymore, unless I give them my badge to get in..........:wacko: DS.

TheBigR said:
That's cool..........I wuz on bids the last 5 years so if ya didn't go where I went, I probably didn't see ya. Dorian D came from 120 to 231 on the 1st big change 8 or so years ago. The cheers from the Pocono's were deafening. :rofl2: We sent him to 135 on another big change a couple of years ago, they haven't been the same since. Ask some of the guys that have been on the board awhile at 120, they'll fill you in. Tell them last we heard he wuz running team with "Fat Harry", another 120 wandering nomad or could be on an Indy single bed job now. Say Hi to Kelly for me, last I heard he wuz in the yard. :stirthepot:
Nope Kelly's on the road again. Runs the south west bid. Either Ohio or winstonWas going to tell you, but figured you wouldn't know me. Tall drink of water that worked the 11am shift in the yard. And never been to Buffy in the first 3yrs out on the road. Firsttime there with the new change, and only been there twice. I have always avoided that place like the plague!

there is a theft ring operating out of the cincinnati terminal. Mechanic was caught with roadway home depot freight at his house. he is the main suspect for now. they think theyre are more. the FBI and Indiana State police and Hamilton county sheriffs are involved. Thats the only theft in the central area i ve heard about so far. the notices were posted 2days after his arrest. coincidence you think?My neighbor is a deputy sheriff and confirmed the arrest.