Holland | Conference Call Info

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
ULbyTKy.jpg

I was told by our steward and the TM that the raises are on top of getting the 15% back. It says right in the new contract that the wage reduction MOU is terminated. Our hourly wage if it passes will be in the $26.50 range.

Go to freight teamsters united dot org and click on the tentative agreement. 31 pages of proposal. Says right in it wage reduction is terminated and any future raises are not subject to 15% reduction

Go to freight teamsters united dot org and click on the tentative agreement. 31 pages of proposal. Says right in it wage reduction is terminated and any future raises are not subject to 15% reduction
Just don’t get sick or hurt because your out of luck drawing any pension.

I was told by our steward and the TM that the raises are on top of getting the 15% back. It says right in the new contract that the wage reduction MOU is terminated. Our hourly wage if it passes will be in the $26.50 range.
"Economic conditions and other terms and conditions of employment shall be set forth in the new collective bargaining agreement. Future raises and other increases shall not be subject to the 15% reduction."

I don't think that means the raises on top of 15% increase.