They got me :(

571ng3r

TB Lurker
Credits
The DMV at the weigh station in Mt. Holly, NC got me! :)

I was the lucky one they scrutinized last night for a "driver inspection". They didn't find any violations or anything, guess they didn't realize Wilson drivers are on point! Anyway, just letting u guys know they are out there looking and it can happen to u too. I appreciate the job that they do to try to keep our roads safe.

Internet-Cop-726356.gif

Years ago when I was in the heavy Haul world I got my biggest ticket at Mt Holly scales to the tune of $5,012.00 payable before I left.. That was a real fun day getting that much on on Com-cheks.

It was for the boss, he sent me a hauling permit and as a driver you read it to check the routes and regulations within and then sign it, for some reason he signed the permit before he sent it to me so when i looked over it, I didn't look at the fine print so much because he signed it.. It had the wrong tag number for the trailer so they decided to void the permit on the spot. After a 18 months of talking we got the money back but we really didn't expect that.

Go WTVA

I have been told now by three drivers 2 road and one shuttle of getting checked in Mt.Holly This week. They are looking close at hazmat loads and none of our loads or drivers had violations. Great job to all of us and the dock workers. Another example of Wilson being at the top of the trucking business.:clap::bowdown: