SAIA | They just put the brakes on the 401k!!!

I did nit go and look at the old thread, but I do remember someone saying the same thing a few months ago. It is not true! The company is contributing money to my account every week. Sounds to me like someone is trying to make people think Saia is not financially healthy right after the company posted q4 results! Saia is doing very well considering the economic conditions and beat all annalists expectations.
Well I just got the info on the 401k 2 days ago and you are all right about the company match being cut. Sorry everyone! We will weather this economic storm together, and in the end Saia will be a stronger company. good luck to all, and be safe!

Well I just got the info on the 401k 2 days ago and you are all right about the company match being cut. Sorry everyone! We will weather this economic storm together, and in the end Saia will be a stronger company. good luck to all, and be safe!

We made money last quarter, looks like greed, not a survival tactic.

It doesn't matter to me if it was to save money or to survive. The only way I will be pissed about it is if they do not reinstate it whithin a timely manner of everyone else reinstating theirs.