Estes | They're turning our trucks up!!!!!

mildew

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
That's right folks! Teams 2 mph
Linehaul and hub up to 67 with a 20 mile timed passing speed to 69 mph resetting every 580 miles on the isx motors (red Cummins)

That PeopleNet feature makes me laugh...I was going 37mph in a 45 zone and it went off. Seems there's quite the delay from Earth to space. The 25mph zone was BEHIND me about a half a mile. I can't wait til they call me in on that one.

You must work somewhere else. Our PeopleNet just monitors if you go 68 or over.

That's right folks! Teams 2 mph
Linehaul and hub up to 67 with a 20 mile timed passing speed to 69 mph resetting every 580 miles on the isx motors (red Cummins)

Should have put more exclamation marks at the end of the headline because it's worth it.

It's a long overdue quality of life change, driving a neutered truck will drive a man insane!!!

OK, i am from SLC, u guys back east get info much faster then here.Rob doesn't like us :crybaby:
Lol. It was on our peoplenet also. It just said, "get with your bossman to hear of the new changes coming about our equipment" they turned my truck up the next day. Just 1 mph but it's nice to pass these other ltl guys without being stuck in the hammer lane for 25 miles. Fred Ex and Southeastern drivers are some of the stingiest drivers I know. IMO, this extra speed is the biggest safety improvement they did for us so far. I think they need to get this passing speed fixed for each new login instead of every 580 miles.

Lol. It was on our peoplenet also. It just said, "get with your bossman to hear of the new changes coming about our equipment" they turned my truck up the next day. Just 1 mph but it's nice to pass these other ltl guys without being stuck in the hammer lane for 25 miles. Fred Ex and Southeastern drivers are some of the stingiest drivers I know. IMO, this extra speed is the biggest safety improvement they did for us so far. I think they need to get this passing speed fixed for each new login instead of every 580 miles.
Our peoplenet is much slower than before ,since we start doing p&d on it.A lot of messages you can only hear halfway and a lot of times we have a hard time logging in.They said it's because they are putting more terminals on board for p&d.I just think it is outdated slow system.But again, what do I know. I am just a truck driver :tr10driving03: