R&L | Think about this....

Thanks just wondering for clarifying the drivers. I have met Wade and Nancy and they are good people who do a great job. The hauler is in New England next week and it will be at one of our customer in RI on Monday. Tuesday in MA and then to a couple customers in NH prior to race. Anyone in New England be on the lookout!!

That is everyone's individual responsibility..YOU choose the company you work for...how would you like to be working at Yellow or Roadway today..??

Unfortunately, there will be alot of blood shed before that one is over...but it has been coming for a long time, just a really bad economy that has helped accelerate it..Hopefully there are some at retirement age or close that will go to assist the younger guys in being able to stay...You can go on the Yellow thread and pull the link and listen to the conference call...

:butt kiss: I guess I have to look out for myself because I can't count on the company to look out for my interests.
I am the furthest thing from being a kiss *** my friend. I am the first guy to step forward if need be. Kiss asses don't sign & print their full name @ the bottom of a letter that's been sent to Wil.
My post was to express my thoughts that R+L should take care of themselves @ the end of the day. When they succeed, we succeed. As long as we give 100%, they will succeed.

i love this country, everybody expects something for nothing, or are not satisfied with what they have. no bodies perfect by all means, just do your best and be happy to have employment that is secure and growing.

i love this country, everybody expects something for nothing, or are not satisfied with what they have. no bodies perfect by all means, just do your best and be happy to have employment that is secure and growing.

I hear what your what your saying driver.But it is easier to vent on here then in there where the turn out could hurt us just my thought.

one way to save money would be to call cali like it is just a cash cow i dont think that it a very profitable move.dont know about yall but we dont see that much freight inbound or outbound for them.should shut it down wright off the loss

one way to save money would be to call cali like it is just a cash cow i dont think that it a very profitable move.dont know about yall but we dont see that much freight inbound or outbound for them.should shut it down wright off the loss

I see what you are saying but Cali could be a very big cash cow if the sales men and women got out there and sold as much as possible.The industrial parks are huge you know if they can't do it find some one who can you know

Well, the left coast freight may be kinda slow on your end, but on mine it's pretty heavy. We run 6-8 sets outa my terminal going west everyday. My run leaves at 8am and is almost all SoCal freight, the guy behind me leaves at 10 and usually has one pup LA and one for PHX. Can't really say about the guy at 1pm or the night drivers.
Rarely do my sets outbound weigh less than 40k+, the freight coming back is a little lighter but not much.

So I wouldn't say California is a loss, just depends on where you're looking at it from. From my end it's a growing market for us.

Well, the left coast freight may be kinda slow on your end, but on mine it's pretty heavy. We run 6-8 sets outa my terminal going west everyday. My run leaves at 8am and is almost all SoCal freight, the guy behind me leaves at 10 and usually has one pup LA and one for PHX. Can't really say about the guy at 1pm or the night drivers.
Rarely do my sets outbound weigh less than 40k+, the freight coming back is a little lighter but not much.

So I wouldn't say California is a loss, just depends on where you're looking at it from. From my end it's a growing market for us.

I see some out here in PHI but not enough to write home about.There is a few places that ship alot of Cali but it is not heavy hope that it will be.

It takes a whike to infiltrate the Ca. market....but once there, it is a playground of freight...kind of like a Disneyland for freight players...you guys just showed up here 18 months ago, and much as I don't like it, you are growing, faster than most of you realize..

i wished i worked at the california terminals. they get to drive all the good running internationals and we get stuck with the piece of crap macks in the northeast.