Think about your family

:chairshot::chairshot::hysterical:I im enjoying it these guy have know clue what going on with oakharbor but they will be soon thanks

Welll if you are so, in the know, why don't you enlighten us? All we see is over half the their equipment sitting empty and route drivers going out with 4 or 5 stops and sleeping in parking lots for hours. Sure sounds like a thriving company right!!!!!

:duh::nutkick:you will see in the end bam

You don't get it... I don't work for Oak Harbor.. Never have... My job is very secure...I'm in full support of the Teamsters and have put in alot of time on the line. Your job will either be eliminated when Joke Harbor closes the doors and gives up or you'll lose your job when the Teamsters are ordered back to work by the courts... There are only 2 paths they can follow.... Don't worry they'll be other picket lines for you to cross and other jobs to take...
Later, Bam

bob 101 thinks that by posting "in time" that it evokes some kind of fear?

The only fear I have of bob is that he can not drive any better than his english skills, and he may run over some one one with one of joak harbors trucks. Another part of joak harbors best teams ever!:biglaugh::hysterical::moon2:

I hope with all in my power you all dont let Bob get the last word on this one - he needs to take a few classes at the jr. college ,and get his G.E.D and go find a job with a honey bucket company so he can come clean out the bucket for the strikers - he would earn more respect that way in my opinion

bob101 you can come on here and fling all the mud you what but most of is are alot smarter than that. We see the equipment sitting not being used. We followinw the guys and watch then sleeping, we work with the customers and they want know part of joke harbor. I also know that ohfl are not paying their bills, we have been told 3 times that the check is in the mail. So I am assuming you ignorance is from not knowing when your next check will cash. If you have no proof then all you are saying is just some more lies with no backing. Just trying to cause trouble where I think there is already enough trouble brewing.

I can see you are there for the Teamsters. It is not hard to see since you have no facts about the company at all, only misinformation from your teamster rep. Remember, try not to follow your leader to the edge of the cliff! He is going to push you off. You think Al H and the rest care about you? HA HA HA

I can see you are there for the Teamsters. It is not hard to see since you have no facts about the company at all, only misinformation from your teamster rep. Remember, try not to follow your leader to the edge of the cliff! He is going to push you off. You think Al H and the rest care about you? HA HA HA

I actually do believe that Al Hobart and the Teamsters union does care about these members, the only reason I would have to doubt that is why they didn't call a strike years ago. The local unions are shelling out big money every week to keep these guys on strike. This company has been given every consideration, and had been profiting under the most concessionary freight deal in existence. They always want more at some point the members of this bargaining unit decided they were not going to take this anymore, they authorized a strike vote that permitted this action to be called.

Misinformation!? Oak Harbor appears to have the market on misinformation cornered! Might look behind yourself and then maybe you'll realize who is pushing who off a cliff. I am anxiously anticipating the day that this strike is ordered over by the NLRB, these charges would have never got this far without merit, and that in itself reaffirms the unions position and the likelihood of reinstatement or possibly closure at this point both are considered Teamster victories.

This has happened before;
the Ellwood City (Pa.) Ledger violated the National Labor Relations Act by falsely telling the union that strikers had been permanently replaced. Thus, the court agreed with the Board that a strike employees initiated in response to these unfair labor practices was an unfair labor practice strike and that the strikers were entitled to reinstatement upon their unconditional offer to return to work.