Central Transport | "think of us as an airline company" - chris keylon

we are coming in for an emergency landing, do not know where, do not know how, not sure even when,,,,,,just know we are going to bottom the vitanic out

AHHH...may i have your attention please this is your baby jesus.....ah Chris Keylon ah.......we're kinda screwed......ahhhhhhh OSD will be coming through the cabin with cups and tape ahhhhhh........please take a cup and some tape to patch the hole in the cup ahhhhhh.......your terminal manager will be coming through with some company Koolaid......ahhhh

NASDAQ Control this is VTNC we are coming in hot we are squaking 7700 and are transmitting in the blind on 121.5.

VTNC this is Wall Street we have cleared all traffic below you and all investors are dumping all stocks right now.

NASDAQ control this is CK I am not a captain Scully but I am considered the "savior" and the baby Jesus we are Chasing Greatness.

VTNC this is NASDAQ CK please use your head as a floatation device and let your ego cushion the fall.

NASDAQ this is CK ROGER

AHHH...may i have your attention please this is your baby jesus.....ah Chris Keylon ah.......we're kinda screwed......ahhhhhhh OSD will be coming through the cabin with cups and tape ahhhhhh........please take a cup and some tape to patch the hole in the cup ahhhhhh.......your terminal manager will be coming through with some company Koolaid......ahhhh

NASDAQ Control this is VTNC we are coming in hot we are squaking 7700 and are transmitting in the blind on 121.5.

VTNC this is Wall Street we have cleared all traffic below you and all investors are dumping all stocks right now.

NASDAQ control this is CK I am not a captain Scully but I am considered the "savior" and the baby Jesus we are Chasing Greatness.

VTNC this is NASDAQ CK please use your head as a floatation device and let your ego cushion the fall.

NASDAQ this is CK ROGER

that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy::LMAO::fingure::guiness::biglaugh::poster_stupid::fan:

That is some good stuff Ranger. Wish I could like it ten times.

NASDAQ this is CK ROGER

Hey I'm just doing what I can while I can! Note any aircraft that does transmit on 7700 (7700 is general emergency) (121.5 is a "guard" channel that all airports monitor) I find it funny that CK is suppose to be some kind of savior. I get it that management is suppose to believe in and support the changes that CK's team puts out. It's just so crazy that the managers are so blind. I get the fact that most TM's are so afraid of losing their jobs that they have to be sheep be lead into the slaughter! I am a history buff so I have to refer to (⊙▃⊙) Germany during WW2 and I do have a over active imagination so bear with me. Remember the old propaganda films of ಠ▄ಠ? Htlter (CK) standing in front a of a large crowd the with the (⊙▃⊙) SS (all TM's) standing in perfect military formation. ಠ▄ಠ (CK) now goes into his screaming rant about load averages, city PD picks per hour and the sales department. The crowd goes nuts! Everyone throwing up a (⊙▃⊙) salute saying "Heil CK,Heil CK,Heil CK"! Now the pass and review of the troops. All of us goose stepping in lock precision in front of our leader. Vitran flags flutter in the breeze. The dock works now drive by on fork lifts. City drivers march thru everyone is pulling a pallet jack. NOw the line haul proceeds driving first a line of vans, then doubles, then triples The on looking crowds is now absolutely drunk with excitement!

Like i said I have a over active imagination. I have at many times when things are really jacked up at a dock threw out a "We are Chasing Greatness" in my best German voice, thrown up a (⊙▃⊙) Salute and goose stepped across the dock! Thats how I roll absolutely crazy!

sorry but your bags were lost you can check with the claims dept it should show up in a few days. your flight is going to be late to arrive. yes chris we are just like an air line more like the movie airplane.