SAIA | Third Quarter 2016

While most other carriers have raised healthcare premiums ..... SAIA once again remains unchanged for 2017. $12.00 single ... $37.50 family per week for United Healthcares premium plan ($1500. max-out-of-pocket and $25.00 primary care doctor office visits) And the 401K remains unchanged at 6% match .... Healthcare free after 10 years of service.

While most other carriers have raised healthcare premiums ..... SAIA once again remains unchanged for 2017. $12.00 single ... $37.50 family per week for United Healthcares premium plan ($1500. max-out-of-pocket and $25.00 primary care doctor office visits) And the 401K remains unchanged at 6% match .... Healthcare free after 10 years of service.
That's a good thing to hear. Now other non union drivers can't stop blaming Obamacare for their rising healthcare premiums and realize it's the company using it as a scapegoat for pushing for cost on workers.

That's a good thing to hear. Now other non union drivers can't stop blaming Obamacare for their rising healthcare premiums and realize it's the company using it as a scapegoat for pushing for cost on workers.
SAIA is a great company. It's the little things that mean a lot to me. Like recently I was called for jury duty and was picked. Out two weeks on a pretty big case. All paid. Many take a lot for granted. I never have and never will.

One week vacation and five personal days after one year of service. After two years you get two weeks vacation plus five personal days. With so many carriers taking away we just keep giving. Damn good company.

One week vacation and five personal days after one year of service. After two years you get two weeks vacation plus five personal days. With so many carriers taking away we just keep giving. Damn good company.
Yeah my son was in accident end of July by the time he got out the bill was $93000. I only had to pay $1389. I paid half the other day will pay half next month. He lucky to be alive. He rehab and started his diesel mechanic job yesterday. Glad i had good insurance

Yeah my son was in accident end of July by the time he got out the bill was $93000. I only had to pay $1389. I paid half the other day will pay half next month. He lucky to be alive. He rehab and started his diesel mechanic job yesterday. Glad i had good insurance
Sounds like your son had a guardian angel watching over him. It's nice to know his dad has got his back on medical bills. Your a good man rider. I'm glad your son is OK. That's all that matters.

Don't mean to invade your thread, but I would be interested to know what Saia values your insurance at on your W2, once upon a time we had insurance like that at fedex so I'm just wondering

Ummmm....united healthcare can only give Saia good rates because they are only writing ACA policies in a handful of states. By doing that, they screw a lot of people who actually need that healthcare and pass those saving on to companies like Saia. And in the event united were to increase Saia's rates, Saia will just jack their rates on shipping or not pay claims based on some ambiguous reasoning. United healthcare is posting record profits, their CEO is bringing in $60 million salary, and meanwhile...Saia is on their coat tails. Shame on you. Our country is getting worse by the day, and Saia and united are making it worse. I guess the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

Don't mean to invade your thread, but I would be interested to know what Saia values your insurance at on your W2, once upon a time we had insurance like that at fedex so I'm just wondering
I suppose you mean box 12B .... DD $4541.52 ... Single.

fPB7dUe.jpg