SAIA | Third Quarter 2016

If you're looking for a road driver position,in my opinion,I would go and try to get on with OD out of North Carolina. Our line drivers top out at .6353 cents per mile for solo and .7425 for team drivers. And you top out in 24 months or 18 months if you come on with experience.
He's right. OD is good too. Try both.

Nobody forces anyone to work here. You can accept their terms or work for a union carrier. Most non-union LTL carriers pay OT after 50-55 .... OD is 60 .... I'm OK with 45 considering I prefer to work for a non-union carrier. FedEx is the only LTL non-union carrier that pays OT after 8. Our benefit package is more than fair. 64cpm linehaul .... 25.40 hourly for P&D. Great healthcare at $12 for a single man ... $37.50 for family and it's free with 10 years of service. 6% match on 401K .... 1 week of vacation and 5 personal days after one year. 2 weeks after 2 years + 5 personal days. Paid jury duty. The healthcare is UnitedHealthcares best plan. $25.00 for doctor visits without meeting the $1500 max out of pocket deductible. Vision is included at no charge. Stay at YRC ... ABF ... Holland ... UPS or wherever. I don't give a :::shit:::. Just don't come on here knocking our company.
:woot2:

Go ahead and apply.. And don't mind the union/nonunion comparisons, Saia doesn't care if you've worked in a union shop, 99.9% of SAIA drivers are here to move freight and get paid.
I appreciate everyone's feed back,I'm just ready for a change,tired of all the negativity, just want to go to work

vitadMI.jpg

This says a lot about our leadership.

So, what you are saying is the management of Saia drives the stock price, not the market? Interesting conclusion, but flawed

So, what you are saying is the management of Saia drives the stock price, not the market? Interesting conclusion, but flawed

NAgbnJP.jpg

What poor leadership does to stock. Would you invest in YRC Buck? Leadership affects stock price Buck. You know it and I know it. Nice to see your still grinding that axe.

YRC, for all its faults, has "risen from the ashes" so your point is still not valid. As you recall, their stock plummeted and all the carriers were licking their chops waiting for them to go belly up. Never happened. This isn't about an axe to grind, it's based on fact. Why don't you do some research and make a valid point based on fact rather than emotion?

Better yet, show how much of a bad ass trucker you are and buy your own rig. Get out from under the Saia safety blanket. Might do you some good.

You did that from the money you won from your lawsuit with SAIA. The way I see it you should be thanking them. When I retire next year I will buy my own truck from the money I have earned over the years. I will work part time at my own pace. The way a man should do at my age.

YRC, for all its faults, has "risen from the ashes" so your point is still not valid. As you recall, their stock plummeted and all the carriers were licking their chops waiting for them to go belly up. Never happened. This isn't about an axe to grind, it's based on fact. Why don't you do some research and make a valid point based on fact rather than emotion?
Far from over for YRC.

I should be thanking Saia? Or...on the other hand...Saia admitted they were wrong and did so by writing a check to my satisfaction. If I really wanted to, I could have taken the thing all the way, which would have significantly increased the exposure and publicity for Saia. Your company recognized that this is not the publicity they want and wanted to spare itself that type of shame. Fault was admitted and compensated for. Whether they learn their lesson is their problem, not mine.

Saia and YRC are both strong companies that aren't going anywhere but up. Let's not forget that YRC once owned Saia.

Keep waving that flag train...it just exposes your ignorance.

I should be thanking Saia? Or...on the other hand...Saia admitted they were wrong and did so by writing a check to my satisfaction. If I really wanted to, I could have taken the thing all the way, which would have significantly increased the exposure and publicity for Saia. Your company recognized that this is not the publicity they want and wanted to spare itself that type of shame. Fault was admitted and compensated for. Whether they learn their lesson is their problem, not mine.

Saia and YRC are both strong companies that aren't going anywhere but up. Let's not forget that YRC once owned Saia.

Keep waving that flag train...it just exposes your ignorance.
Is that all you got Buck? .... Calling me ignorant. Surely you can do better than that. Your losing your touch. No ass kissing knee bending cheerleader? No sheep herder blindly going to slaughter? I've come to expect more from you. I'm disappointed. Maybe some of the other haters will step up.

This is a waste of time. Best wishes to you train. Merry Christmas. (Or is Happy Holidays more acceptable in your mind)? I digress.

This is a waste of time. Best wishes to you train. Merry Christmas. (Or is Happy Holidays more acceptable in your mind)? I digress.
Happy Holidays Buck !!! When nothing positive can be added it's really best to digress. Drive Safe Buck.

I have a question for SAIA, this is an article about YRC Worldwide https://bnlfinance.com/2016/12/06/what-expect-yrcw-stock-2017-understanding-yrc-worldwide-business/ and I am getting ready to write one on SAIA, I have 3 questions that would help, #1 how many terminals do you guys have: #2 have you seen an increase in Freight levels in the 4th Quarter: #3 Have you guys raised your Freight Rates lately? The rest I can get from your home page I hope. Thanks or you can e-mail me at [email protected] Yep used to work for CCX and Con-Way why I'm wearing a welding helmet. It will be a favorable article about SAIA, it's mainly about stock price and fundamentals but need a little info from drivers if I can, they usually know Whats really going on