SAIA | Third Quarter 2016

Safety has always come first with SAIA. The age of our fleet is right where it should be with new trucks and trailers rotating the older units out daily. You have no idea what your talking about because you no longer work here. Our CSA score is #2 in the LTL world the last time I checked.

Rotating older units for new ones. Daily you say? What barn are you out of if you don't mind me asking

I have a question for SAIA, this is an article about YRC Worldwide https://bnlfinance.com/2016/12/06/what-expect-yrcw-stock-2017-understanding-yrc-worldwide-business/ and I am getting ready to write one on SAIA, I have 3 questions that would help, #1 how many terminals do you guys have: #2 have you seen an increase in Freight levels in the 4th Quarter: #3 Have you guys raised your Freight Rates lately? The rest I can get from your home page I hope. Thanks or you can e-mail me at [email protected] Yep used to work for CCX and Con-Way why I'm wearing a welding helmet. It will be a favorable article about SAIA, it's mainly about stock price and fundamentals but need a little info from drivers if I can, they usually know Whats really going on

The information is public and available at https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SAIA?ltr=1

Rotating older units for new ones. Daily you say? What barn are you out of if you don't mind me asking
Train works out of Dallas but he is right, although I can't vouch for the daily timeframe. I transit thru Hst and I have seen the new stuff come in and the older stuff with the numbers erased, parked, and suddenly gone. There is only a few older than the '12 stuff remaining.

I hear Saia won't hire Holland drivers. Are there any ex-Holland that have moved directly on to Saia?
They will pretty much hire former drivers from any company as long as you have a good record. (CSA, Driving, and been at your last job for at least 3 Years.) We have former Fedex, Estes, Yellow, Central, OD, UPS Freight drivers, and others.

Its seems if you are a Team driver the standards are not even that tough...

Train works out of Dallas but he is right, although I can't vouch for the daily timeframe. I transit thru Hst and I have seen the new stuff come in and the older stuff with the numbers erased, parked, and suddenly gone. There is only a few older than the '12 stuff remaining.

They must be moving it all to the CGO region then, because we have more old garbage up here than I've ever seen in my life.

I'm lucky to find anything newer than 2008 anymore. Drove a 2004 tandem the other day with 1,300,000 miles on it! Next day got a 2005 with 1,200,000. Where's this new stuff you speak of? It sure as hell isn't up here.

You guys down south have no idea how good you have it.

They must be moving it all to the CGO region then, because we have more old garbage up here than I've ever seen in my life.

I'm lucky to find anything newer than 2008 anymore. Drove a 2004 tandem the other day with 1,300,000 miles on it! Next day got a 2005 with 1,200,000. Where's this new stuff you speak of? It sure as hell isn't up here.

Down South they have taken 2005's most of the 2006's and some of the 2007's that need major repairs out of service, removed the decals and sent them to Mexico. ( Nuevo Laredo )

Where is here?
My personal choice is a 2008 single with almost 1,200,000 miles on it. You can have that newer stuff.

Where is here?
My personal choice is a 2008 single with almost 1,200,000 miles on it. You can have that newer stuff.

I'm in CGO. I don't mind the older stuff, but these trucks are beyond their decent lives now. So worn out and beat up that they literally beat you to death. No arm-rests, Vnomics screens falling on the floor, hoods that won't open, fifth wheels that won't slide, etc. Just junk.