ABF | This ABF'er is voting NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all come up and visit me - it's not like I have anything else to do. College town makes for good sightseeing...:)

Vermont? the only thing I know about Vermont is Ben & Jerrys.

What do you guys do up there besides eat ice cream?

brrrr!

You all come up and visit me - it's not like I have anything else to do. College town makes for good sightseeing...:)
Maybe this summer, but then you will be working hard and won't have time? Too cold and snowy for a trip up there right now! I want some ben and jerry's, and a bottle of vermont maple syrup to bring home.

Ben & Jerry sold out - only 2 multimillionaires up here!!! ...(besides the Gov.). Unilever now - stuff tastes like soap now

Forget Ice Cream...

Yeah, but you can get it anywhere in the US now. Back in the day when they were REALLY socially responsible, you'd actually have to get it up here! (That would be an interesting poll...anyone at the Multinational Conglomerate actually knowing what socially responsible IS...)

My interest is more to the liking of DR Field & Brush Mowers /trimmers/splitters/tow behinds...THOSE keep me working.
(anyone seen any green grass or available credit lately?)

We only get a little I/B for B&J these days...

...but I've strayed off topic yet again...:chairshot:

Yes our shops are teamsters

And as I stated in another post,I do not buy into everything the company say's,but by the same token I don't buy into everything the IBT has to say either as I have been lied to and burned by BOTH parties.

I helped count the ballots for the contract when we last went on strike. I asked hundreds of my brother Teamsters how they were going to vote prior to the ballots going out and with the exception of THREE (3) members who would admit they were voting "YES", all the rest CLAIMED they were voting "NO". Needless to say, The contract passed overwelmingly. Where were all the "NO" votes? Could it be that my fellow brothers were affraid to admit that they voted in favor of the contract? And as "THEY" say..... HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF !!! Just watch, you'll see it again. This contract is as good as passed already my friends. But then again....this is just my opinion.