Holland | This equipment is just horrible and getting worse

Kept hearing about the some 400 18s with twin screw drives that were coming at the start of July.

Instead the 25s and 26s are getting the elog computers installed. That tells you those poor things aren't coming off the road anytime soon. As long as the lights work and it's moving freight down the road, that's all that matters.

Kept hearing about the some 400 18s with twin screw drives that were coming at the start of July.

Instead the 25s and 26s are getting the elog computers installed. That tells you those poor things aren't coming off the road anytime soon. As long as the lights work and it's moving freight down the road, that's all that matters.
Its a shame what this company has become,

Straight from Corp.

Holland is buying tractors this year, at this time we have 150 scheduled to start delivery in mid-September. We have the approval for an additional 50 to start production after the first group, and then another request in for 85 more. I cannot confirm that those will be approved by YRCW, nor can I confirm that will be the last of the 2017 tractor additions. A lot depends on the company performance in Q3 and our business plan. I can confirm that the first 150 are Freightliners.

Don't let them hoodwink you. These are not 2018's.
But if the Union tells you that they are, go ahead and believe it, then it's the gospel.:1036316054:

th

Don't let them hoodwink you. These are not 2018's.
But if the Union tells you that they are, go ahead and believe it, then it's the gospel.:1036316054:

th

When I was little, dad drove for holland out of Albany GA and had a 6000 series aeromax assigned to him. He hit a deer somewhere along US 280 in Alabama and I went with him to the yard on a Sunday and watched him chain his bent bumper to the frame of an old square nose ford and pull it out.

"Good as new" he said.

Its a shame what this company has become,
Had to take a truck up to company shop on my bid. The next night the truck they gave me to drive back home was in alot worse repair. Carbon deoxide in cab so bad I had to leave windows down all night. Had a good buzz by the time I figured it out.

Straight from Corp.

Holland is buying tractors this year, at this time we have 150 scheduled to start delivery in mid-September. We have the approval for an additional 50 to start production after the first group, and then another request in for 85 more. I cannot confirm that those will be approved by YRCW, nor can I confirm that will be the last of the 2017 tractor additions. A lot depends on the company performance in Q3 and our business plan. I can confirm that the first 150 are Freightliners.
Well then it's gotta be true.

Just seeing the two names next to each other makes me sick.:9529:

usf_holland_4.jpg
Maybe 2019 we can get rid of that nasty holland sign. Umm wall street are you listening? we've finally got a handle on this, we're going to get rid of the money losing boat anchor regionals and rebrand as ONE COMPANY!! now, we'll get our employees on board to kick in a little, but we're going to need a new debt covenant, for say 100 billion, for public relations, paint, other considerations, etc,.........