Yellow | This is for REAL>>>> NO LIE

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
Last night I was at a satellite term hooking up. I needed plx...The super there told me I need "adhesive" plax. :rofl2: I went on out and hooked up and when I came back in I told him there were none on the trailer for that. He went to there filing cabinet and was looking for some. After a few minutes he said he don't have any either. I asked to see the bill. I needed flam L class 3. I told him that this adhesive glue did not need plax. He was happy then. I went back out to leave and flipped my flam 3 plax and left. what is the use to tell him?????LOOK OUT FOR YOURSELF>>> THEY CANT EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO......

Toxic said:
Last night I was at a satellite term hooking up. I needed plx...The super there told me I need "adhesive" plax. :rofl2: I went on out and hooked up and when I came back in I told him there were none on the trailer for that. He went to there filing cabinet and was looking for some. After a few minutes he said he don't have any either. I asked to see the bill. I needed flam L class 3. I told him that this adhesive glue did not need plax. He was happy then. I went back out to leave and flipped my flam 3 plax and left. what is the use to tell him?????LOOK OUT FOR YOURSELF>>> THEY CANT EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO......
You had better remember that guy....he'll be a District Manager before you know it!!!:wacko: I heard today that 671 recieved some kind of fine for placards........anybody hear what it was about?? DS.

Docksteward said:
I heard today that 671 recieved some kind of fine for placards........anybody hear what it was about?? DS.
Give us the scooup when you get it DS. I called the book off line friday evening. I am not feeling good at all.....:(