This is it!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
The day is here fellows, in about 20 min I'm headed to my wedding, the best decision I believe I have ever made was to ask Dianna to marry me.

On another note, we are going to do a re-bid, I believe I'm going back to delivery, I just miss it that much.

Man I'm nervous, next time we talk I will be a married man...here I go... :)

Congrats bro! I hope you 2 have a very long marriage. Also good luck on delivery and I hope you will be happy

caption0429_1.jpg

So he gets married and he disappears? Just like the rest of my friends. They get married and you never hear from them until they get sick of there wives lol or hear from them once a year. Maybe its possible Diana killed him already? I really hope thats not the case. GT chime in and tell us your still alive

So he gets married and he disappears? Just like the rest of my friends. They get married and you never hear from them until they get sick of there wives lol or hear from them once a year. Maybe its possible Diana killed him already? I really hope thats not the case. GT chime in and tell us your still alive

GT is now only allowed an hour a day to play with his friends, lol.

Lol unless hes in time out. Ill text him and tell him to call me. Did he say anything about going on a honeymoon?

Sorry, this week has been ****, sunday had a flat trip 1, then light issues trip 2, had to involve the shop both times, monday I was backing my converter into a trailer, it slipped to the side and it was dark, tore up a reefer, had to fill out an accident report, tues, had a 1 trip night, 7.25 hrs with my lunch taken out, last night had 2 trips, was sleepy the whole night, had to change tractors 3 times, clocked out this morning with 46 hrs, thats alot given that 1 trip night, this week has just been all there, I don't think I have been on here in 2 days, been going straight to bed.

Going back to delivery, per union contract, it has to be presented to men junior to me, if they sign off on it fine, I will get the Broken Arrow run all week, if the *****, we will have to do a complete re-bid, that will take 17 days. I will know tomorrow what will happen.

Good luck GT , sounds like you need it

Looks like luck is on my side Matt, I came in on trip 2 this morning and I start monday morning back on days.

I don't care what anyone says, over 20 yrs I have been on nights and days both, its much easier to convert to nights, than it is to go back to days, I got 3 days to do it, I have a good relationship with our router, I see him and speak to him in person every night, but I know I'm in for it, its gonna take some time for me to get my set routes, I shudder to think what I will get monday, but I'm ready, I miss throwing groceries, and I miss days, Mrs. GT has enlisted herself to help me convert, I hope its not to much for her, I'm a real ass when I want to sleep and don't get to.

Sorta kinda got a 3 day weekend, gonna be some work involved getting my clock re-set, and it will go fast, but 3 days off are few and far between!