This is not getting any better.

eyespy

TB Lurker
Credits
Man !! the people here are :nutkick: they never stop I am glad i am working put 70 hours a week are getting old fast !! That Mike M and Gary W are a joke . Every word for his mouth is F F F . Now i know why some guys did'nt come over. Cityman i need a job like you have,Where you have a real person to talk if they treat you like:chairshot: because this is :hide:. call you later :smilie_132:

This is why many of us ex Jevic drivers in the Chicago area didn't come over. Me or none of my circle of friends even considered NC. We didn't want to be used and abused. Already been thru that.

Many promises will be made at NC, but few will be kept! There will be a major power struggle as long as you have Gary W. Jerry S. Joe M. and Mike M.
in the same building, It is what it is!!!!!

failure not an option at NC....

slaveryhl0.png

Here we see a New Century OP's manager repremanding a driver for a on-time failure, this punishment is common practice behind the shop.:hysterical:

Man !! the people here are :nutkick: they never stop I am glad i am working put 70 hours a week are getting old fast !! That Mike M and Gary W are a joke . Every word for his mouth is F F F . Now i know why some guys did'nt come over. Cityman i need a job like you have,Where you have a real person to talk if they treat you like:chairshot: because this is :hide:. call you later :smilie_132:

This is why I quit. I drove for NC from Jan 08 to Mar 08 and I got tired running so damn hard and illegal not to mention putting up with their attitudes. The $50 allowance they give for using your cell phone is a joke, it should be atleast $75. Does Vernon Brown still work ith Gary Wagner? I found a job making about $1200 week and home everyday. Plus all the time you spend at the Terminal and no $$.

Layoffs I just got laid off From my class down 57 Drivers Just getting back on my feet from Jevic Things don"t look good Ver said it would be March 2009 So I am Looking for a job Again

it's all about driving the big shiny truck,,, the fact that people dont get paid overtime,or for all your mileage does not bother most people there...