Estes | This is not good!

mad trucker

Road Driver
Credits
Well Lmi sent all of there dockworkers home last night (wed) at 10 pm. it was a ghost town last night. This is a break bulk term. Gee Pat M. is doing a bang up job!!! Oh sorry banging up :chairshot: something!!:hysterical: HA HA. Pat M. should look at the want ads. I think his head is ripe for the lopping:hysterical: :hysterical: Mad Trucker out.

Well Lmi sent all of there dockworkers home last night (wed) at 10 pm. it was a ghost town last night. This is a break bulk term. Gee Pat M. is doing a bang up job!!! Oh sorry banging up :chairshot: something!!:hysterical: HA HA. Pat M. should look at the want ads. I think his head is ripe for the lopping:hysterical: :hysterical: Mad Trucker out.

I'm surprised your post was not discredited as B.S. or crying or heresay or fairy tale or gossip on the cb or writings on the bathroom wall. Facts can't be debated.

the truth

I'm surprised your post was not discredited as B.S. or crying or heresay or fairy tale or gossip on the cb or writings on the bathroom wall. Facts can't be debated.

The truth can not be squash!!!!!!!
It gets out,can't be stopped, they can't refute the truth. :1036316054:

These people would rather not tell the truth. They should run for the Liberal party. Estes would rather we don't say a word but to bad

I really like how they try to move away from whats going on and they would rather talk about what terminal they like the best. Everyone should be careful of the resistance from corporate not telling the correct stories.