this is too funny

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
yeah, it is funny, but i cannot post it here.

it involves an American exchange student in Germany.

he does something "as a dare" and gets stuck in a sculpture...

of a female body part....

at least 22 rescue workers had to go to his aid........

took about 30 minutes to remove him, from this female body part......

but i do not think i can post the link for this, as it uses the word, to describe the female body part......don;t know it that word is allowed....

it's on MSN's web page

here is some of the story, i edited out the female body part

"[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]MAINZ, Germany -- Call it a stimulating study-abroad experience. An American exchange student sparked an "extraordinary rescue mission" when his leg became trapped inside a giant ******* sculpture. "It was a dare," fire department squad leader Markus Mozer told NBC News. "[/FONT]

"[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"The young man had tried to pose for an unusual photo and climbed into the artwork."[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]A total of 22 rescue workers with special equipment were deployed to the scene in the southern Germany city of Tuebingen on Friday to free the 20-year-old but a “forceps delivery was not necessary," local newspaper Schwaebisches Tagblatt noted. "We were able to pull the victim out with our bare hands after about 30 minutes," Mozer added. The six-foot replica of female ********* was installed 13 years ago outside the microbiology and virology department of the city’s university clinic. It is worth nearly $200,000."[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

remember, i did not post the link......(just some of the story)

oh yeah...there IS a picture as well, of him stuck in the uh......

but i cannot post that either......[/FONT]