Yellow | This is what a NO vote really means

We MUST vote NO!!! This company has been run in the ground. If we vote yes then we will give the fat suit boys at the top $250,000,000/year of OUR money to get even more of a bonus. I hate the fact that they will continue to get bonuses while I give back $8,000 a year. There has never been a company make it after asking the Teamsters for a wage reduction. Billy and the boys are no smarter than any of those companies fat suits. If you vote yes I have no idea how you will be able to look in the mirror or at you childern and tell them " why yes Johnny I am a Teamster and I voted to give back OUR money but hey call Billy Z and ask him for some money to get new shoes; where do we reach him? Try calling the country club or maybe he is on his private plane and can't be reached now"
PAY THE RATE OR SHUT THE GATE!!!!!

No no no no

I just voted NOOO (well, yesterday) but it still is fresh in my mind and it still feels OOOH sOOO gOOOd!!! And we will ALL go down together!!!! Solidarity!!! baby!!!:1036316054:

We MUST vote NO!!! This company has been run in the ground. If we vote yes then we will give the fat suit boys at the top $250,000,000/year of OUR money to get even more of a bonus. I hate the fact that they will continue to get bonuses while I give back $8,000 a year. There has never been a company make it after asking the Teamsters for a wage reduction. Billy and the boys are no smarter than any of those companies fat suits. If you vote yes I have no idea how you will be able to look in the mirror or at you childern and tell them " why yes Johnny I am a Teamster and I voted to give back OUR money but hey call Billy Z and ask him for some money to get new shoes; where do we reach him? Try calling the country club or maybe he is on his private plane and can't be reached now"
PAY THE RATE OR SHUT THE GATE!!!!!

Just like I have already told my family. I can vote yes and help keep the doors open a bit longer and "hope" it works while in the mean time find other employment or vote no and help close the doors and cut pensions to a third for those that are retired. Sorry, but I'm looking out for everyone, even you idiots that want to vote NO and shut the doors.

******* do not drink the kool-aid

I just voted NOOO (well, yesterday) but it still is fresh in my mind and it still feels OOOH sOOO gOOOd!!! And we will ALL go down together!!!! Solidarity!!! baby!!!:1036316054:

Solidarity?? sounds more like *******, me, I am not drinking the KOOL-AID pal.:TR10driving03:

too bad we cant dump the fools that vote no . they wont be worth crap after the reduction anyways . probably not worth a whole lot now

too bad we cant dump the fools that vote no . they wont be worth crap after the reduction anyways . probably not worth a whole lot now

Because some people dont vote the way you vote,they are fools and worthless? Pretty bold considering you dont know who they even are.Believe it or not people in this country still have the right to vote for what they think is right not what you think is right for them!!!

Because some people dont vote the way you vote,they are fools and worthless?

Longblade is correct. People who vote to shut the doors, put all of us out of a job, and cut our retired teamsters pensions by 2/3 are fools and worthless. And by voting No that is what they are voting for. But it won't matter. There are too many of us who actually care what happens to let that happen. Hopefully all the NO voters will just get the hell out after this passes. By voting NO they don't want a job or want this company to be able to operate, so they should just quit. That way they get want they wanted.....no job AND 100% of Nothing.

i agree with you whole heartly .so if you want to shut the doors by all means be proud of it . hope you are not to proud to bring your family to the soup line and nearest clinic

i really need to get some of that stuff you're smoking.:hysterical:

sarcasm
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.:popcorn:

Because some people dont vote the way you vote,they are fools and worthless? Pretty bold considering you dont know who they even are.Believe it or not people in this country still have the right to vote for what they think is right not what you think is right for them!!!

In this country, non-union workers don't have a vote. Believe it or not, they out number us.

Anyone else miss the fact that Roadway Express was started in 1930, DURING the Great Depression?

Did anyone miss the fact that roadway was an owner operator company for its first 15 years in business, not ending until well after the great depression. When did it join the union?

Longblade is correct. People who vote to shut the doors, put all of us out of a job, and cut our retired teamsters pensions by 2/3 are fools and worthless. And by voting No that is what they are voting for. But it won't matter. There are too many of us who actually care what happens to let that happen. Hopefully all the NO voters will just get the hell out after this passes. By voting NO they don't want a job or want this company to be able to operate, so they should just quit. That way they get want they wanted.....no job AND 100% of Nothing.

Did I say anything in my post about the concessions? Just differences in opinion about how someone votes for anything.

Please vote "no".

There are a lot of companies out there (Southeastern, R and L, AAA Cooper, Wilson, Averitt) that need the business. Throw an extra 6-7 bilion dollars worth of freight out there and we'd all be out of the layoff mode for the next 20 years.

I know I speak for all of these companies when I say we would sincerely appreciate the contribution the Teamsters could make by voting "no".

Think before you type.

Oh, I have thought. There is about 20% too much capacity in the LTL market.

One company has a little more than 20% market share.

Dont think that the boards, owners, directors, drivers, dock workers, etc of every other non-union company is secretly hoping that the teamsters drive a nail in YRC.

It is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered for a limping trucking industry.

Think before you vote