this just in

S

Smoov

[video]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ghost-ship-lyubov-orlova-10-3054109[/video]

"cannibal rats"...??

i'd rather have...

canable ravioli's....!!!

Chef-Boyardee-Ravioli-Lasagna-Small.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

please stay off topic....

who else likes "canable foods"....?????

We had C Rations when I was in the Army. I always thought the C was for combat, but I was never in combat.

Maybe the C was for canable.

if they went swimming in the ocean, and did not shower after, they would have had "sea-rashes"....
OMG! It's real!

rashhelp

sea rash

Jul 06, 2008, 3:37 PM

my family went to the beach on the 4th and my son got developed some type of little rash on his leg as we were leaving. when we woke up the next day it changed from little nickel sized bubble rashes to covering his entire outside thigh. and spots on his inner thigh. it is giving be the hibbie jeebies. i brought him so the emergency room and three doctors and two nurses dont know what the hell it is. I am starting not to like doctors the sent me home with nothing not a prescription or a solutution not even a damn lollipop today is the 6th he still has it i have pics does anybody know any thing

OMG! It's real!

rashhelp

sea rash

Ricky, actually i was referring to a "rash" that people get from walking in the beach sand, swimming in the ocean, and not using the "shower" located on the boardwalk which is available at most of my state and public/private beaches.

if you leave the salt/sand on you, the rubbing as you walk, or sit down, causes one to get a rash from the dried up sea water/sand mix.

now, there are parasites in the water, and sand too mind you and also some bugs form the litter strewn about the beach as well as any "dog droppings"....

many times at my state beaches, they will be closed if the state gets complaints about water problems, and testing finds bacteria. one problem we have here is "red tide"....Red Tide

but many times, people ignore the closings at the state beaches, park away from the area and sneak in.