FedEx Freight | This new thing

Ok CORNBINDER now you owe him !
By the way it is his birthday on Friday 4.28.2006
Just in case you want to send him 40 beers.

Smokestack said:
Ok CORNBINDER now you owe him !
By the way it is his birthday on Friday 4.28.2006
Just in case you want to send him 40 beers.

Now you're talking :beerchug: :beerchug:

Happy BELATED BIRTHDAY,thanks Smokestack i wasnt on yesterday my eye's still healing from surgury any way i cant send beer's because i still can't get my smilies too work even though my computer say;s there on!!!!!!!!

if you are talking about clicking the more smilies link and it won't come up it is because you have a popup blocker stopping it

:732:What's the problemo? I was posting here in 2006 when u were still in diapers
No problemo, was just point out the fact that the post he was responding to was from 2006, he's about 9 years late...and I was still changing diapers in 2006, I'm glad those days are gone now but something tells me one day I'll wish they were young again!!

No problemo, was just point out the fact that the post he was responding to was from 2006, he's about 9 years late...and I was still changing diapers in 2006, I'm glad those days are gone now but something tells me one day I'll wish they were young again!!
You may think that Racer but when the grandkids start coming you will enjoy it even more.We (my wife and me) felt the same way when we were empty nesters for awhile and then here come the little ones.I probably go to he## for this but I think I enjoy them more than my old kids .Just my insight to it,"nuff said time to enjoy whats left of the weekend