TForce | this ones for non union members

axl

TB Lurker
Credits
lets get it straight the union is not going any where so lets get it together stop the bs join ......we are a lot stronger together ....not as one ....dont worry about who the stewards are or weather or not you like this guy or that guy.if we come together we can cut out some of this bs...if you have any time left to work you need to join because your going to need them sooner or later.there is a reason ups has been union for 70 plus years.:clap::USA:

Who's left?
In the right to work states employees don't have to join and can still work. I think this is what he is refering to. Correct me if I'm wrong.But this really sucks for the members. These :shit:shit
are getting the same as members without paying dues. You know the ones I'm talking about, the guys that are under the managers desk!:eck13:

thats correct inthe right to work states...to many people with the knee pads on sav andwaynesboro are non union term lets get them on board try to put a stop to this bs

non union term

savanaha and waynesboro are both nonunion term there is two more somewhere but not sure who they are

What ever happened to the maps showing what terminals organized? The new zone terminals in Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan are not union. I am just a voice out here in the woods, but I hope someone is still working at organizing this outfit. I think we are assuming the job is done.

We have seen what happens when we are a split company, and it is not pretty.

As of right now, my resources tell me that the only terminals left are SAV, WYB, and FED. FED had enough signed to go until they laid off one of there guys. Now they need one more and don't know if they can get it or not.

Always remember, as a steward you are expected to represent all of the employees even when, like me, you work in a right to work state but it doesn't say and will never say that you have to fight for them!!!

Always remember, as a steward you are expected to represent all of the employees even when, like me, you work in a right to work state but it doesn't say and will never say that you have to fight for them!!!
Let me go out on a limb and say that in a right to work state....if someone so chooses not to be represented.....go figure....they may not want you to fight for them since they ..ummmm..... chose not to be represented.

and no, unfortunately I am not in a right to work state.

Let me go out on a limb and say that in a right to work state....if someone so chooses not to be represented.....go figure....they may not want you to fight for them since they ..ummmm..... chose not to be represented.

and no, unfortunately I am not in a right to work state.

Its the othe way around actually, they choose not to pay for what they get and actually expect to get it!

answer to your question

Its the othe way around actually, they choose not to pay for what they get and actually expect to get it!

from what i gather.they do not want what the union has to offer nor do they care what you have to say,staying with what they have is good enough for them.you guys have nothing to offer and never will .a good job and good wages with honest work as before is well suited to keep from losing their job because of a bunch of egotiscoble selfish selfcentered workers who don't care whether their comp[any makes it or not.how many companys have to go out of biz b-4 you wake up and quit blaming it on the the company.they cant keep paying the wages and benifits without the income...wakeup...too many greedy people out here in this world and don't see all these unemployeed people around them...its got to stop somewhere...oh. well...some body will wake up and smell the roses and see that we cant keep[ speending all this mondy and get nothing in return....tale ::shit:: on this on :ranting2: will u..... rlm

from what i gather.they do not want what the union has to offer nor do they care what you have to say,staying with what they have is good enough for them.you guys have nothing to offer and never will .a good job and good wages with honest work as before is well suited to keep from losing their job because of a bunch of egotiscoble selfish selfcentered workers who don't care whether their comp[any makes it or not.how many companys have to go out of biz b-4 you wake up and quit blaming it on the the company.they cant keep paying the wages and benifits without the income...wakeup...too many greedy people out here in this world and don't see all these unemployeed people around them...its got to stop somewhere...oh. well...some body will wake up and smell the roses and see that we cant keep[ speending all this mondy and get nothing in return....tale ::shit:: on this on :ranting2: will u..... rlm

Is this an invitation?

Did this just turn into a Teamster / Non-Teamster Debate?

I hope so!

:shutup2:

Look guys, im sure that maybe somebody like harleyrider here wouldnt have one problem with when they pick him to be the one for the day that they want to harass (or maybe hes in that click) that he wouldnt have any problem taking up for himself without anybody there to back him up. The people im talking about are the ones that expect every single thing that any union employee would get and dont want to pay the dues to get it. You want to talk about whats wrong, thats it.

I'm going to make a special exception in here. Only because we are not yet 100% union. However, we pretty much consider this forum Union.

You guys can debate this stuff but you also have to adhere to the rules, watch with the heated rhetoric and attacks.

Thank you.