TForce | this ones for non union members

The union

thanks!!! Busternite, your right on. You know, what rilly gets under my skin is the people that dont have enough since to look around and see the simple facts. The facts are that you cant comprehend that the company (ups) that you work for now didnt get where they are being a bunch of dummy's. These guys are the best in the business and if you think for one second that they would sign a contract with the pay and benefits and everything else that they didnt think that they could hold up to, then you are the one that needs to reexamine your way of thinking.
all i have heard is that ups wants ups freight union.nowhere have i have seen in any pcms or any paperwork that ups has put out that that they have endersed the union.onlu the union has endorsed the union.the only reason ups put the union forward was for the central states and that did not work for they are stilll broke...the union is the only ones pushing the union for the sake of funding their retirement.i for one have my own retirement and am not interested in helping and organizationthat has pilfired their funds away ans are now looking for help in contribuiting to their retirement.i have mine let them get theirs the best way they can...

all i have heard is that ups wants ups freight union.nowhere have i have seen in any pcms or any paperwork that ups has put out that that they have endersed the union.onlu the union has endorsed the union.the only reason ups put the union forward was for the central states and that did not work for they are stilll broke...the union is the only ones pushing the union for the sake of funding their retirement.i for one have my own retirement and am not interested in helping and organizationthat has pilfired their funds away ans are now looking for help in contribuiting to their retirement.i have mine let them get theirs the best way they can...

Are you drunk? This is insane babble.

The union

thanks!!! Busternite, your right on. You know, what rilly gets under my skin is the people that dont have enough since to look around and see the simple facts. The facts are that you cant comprehend that the company (ups) that you work for now didnt get where they are being a bunch of dummy's. These guys are the best in the business and if you think for one second that they would sign a contract with the pay and benefits and everything else that they didnt think that they could hold up to, then you are the one that needs to reexamine your way of thinking.

Insane babble

are you drunk? This is insane babble.
my father was in trukin for 50 + years starting with novic.i watched him go down with the year as the teamsters tooks out his companys due to strikes.we lost everything cause the union said they were behind and would protect our familys and their jobs,b fu.all they did was blame it on they management.and watch it go do wit the rest of the other 50 + companys.don't hand me that shi7.i have been it for thirty yrs and don;t need a union to put me out of biz.i can hold my own.thanks anyway,,,

my father was in trukin for 50 + years starting with novic.i watched him go down with the year as the teamsters tooks out his companys due to strikes.we lost everything cause the union said they were behind and would protect our familys and their jobs,b fu.all they did was blame it on they management.and watch it go do wit the rest of the other 50 + companys.don't hand me that shi7.i have been it for thirty yrs and don;t need a union to put me out of biz.i can hold my own.thanks anyway,,,

Whatever you are drinking.................put the cap or cork in it and hit the sack.:guiness:

Steward2008

are you drunk? This is insane babble.

say what you will,no drunk,just straight up.just wish union people could see both sides..not everyone in this world has to be greedy and not every company is out to cut the workers throats.they have to make a profit to secure a future for all its workers,not everybody can see both sides of the window.,,just be prod of what we get paid for. Their are are a lot less out there wishing they had our jobs.

Sounds like UPS isn't the place for you. Estes might be hiring.:TR10driving03:

:Off-Topic: Let's stay on topic and not get into a minor attack mode.
Supervisors, Managers and Teamsters should all get along in here. :ohmy:

HARLEYRIDER,hell it`s 215 in the morning and I'm here banging on these keys wishing I was drunk...but hey I`m with ya on the Overnite thing..I went and worked in Memphis when the Teamsters where going to organize us or else..yup we had hands shot,bricks threw thru windshields,ran off the road..(and yeah you sob that ran me off the road just after crossing the big muddy..I hope God has your soul `cause your *** is mine)..airlines cut,door cables cut....got a ferocious cussing at a Jewish synagogue in Farmingdale NY...that little Rabi came out from behind the door and lit into those guys...I kind`a felt sorry for those two..it was so bad in South Bend that the secretary had to take you to a "secret" motel to take hours(they blocked our exit from the terminals and cussed...needless to say the secretary dropped me off and refused to go back thru that garbage..`course it was my faught..when I came in..I scattered their asses when I grabbed a cog and never let up till the check bay...and stories go on and on,my point is..OVERNITE is no more...we now are a peon called UPSF..now you might not like that,hell I ain't so sure I do..but UPS is second to none and they run a damn tight ship as far as I can tell for the most part....and they do it with unionized labor..so I damn well respect your view's....but I must reiterate OVERNITE IS GONE,that picture I posted was the day they took the OVERNITE sign down in Richmond..that day for me was the cold reality that a new day was here..I`m a Teamster now,and will do my best for the IBT AND UPSF. There is a legally binding document that the majority has signed that now must be followed by all.Now I had several sleepless nights before I agreed to sign that card..I guess that picture really was what put me over the top,UPS was not OVERNITE and we would be run the way they are in time.So stand your ground if you think you are right...but my friend as I said before .....

OVERNITE IS NO MORE..

cid__1005071315.jpg

goood one renagade....your right overnite is gone......lets be real none of would be making what we make at any job if it wasnt for unions{not just teamsters}our standered of living would not be where it is....also for the one that said ups has not endorsed any unions they want no company likes unions because unions protect you if no union the companys can do what they want tooo.example in charlotte the state of nc is laying off teachers that have some time in and hiring new ones so they can get them at a cheaper wage talk about needing a union....listen im not saying its perfect but nothings perfect...also dont buy this co bs the union has nothing to do with our pention this is company funded all the union does is make sure they do what the company told you they would do via a contract.

You seem to forget that the only people that made UPSF union was the Overnite/Motor Cargo employee's that voted it in.

You seem to forget that the only people that made UPSF union was the Overnite/Motor Cargo employee's that voted it in.

In record time, no less. I truely believe some are very bitter that they can no longer go into the managers office and make a side deal or perform a favor. When you been doing that for years, it is hard to adjust.

HARLEYRIDER,hell it`s 215 in the morning and I'm here banging on these keys wishing I was drunk...but hey I`m with ya on the Overnite thing..I went and worked in Memphis when the Teamsters where going to organize us or else..yup we had hands shot,bricks threw thru windshields,ran off the road..(and yeah you sob that ran me off the road just after crossing the big muddy..I hope God has your soul `cause your *** is mine)..airlines cut,door cables cut....got a ferocious cussing at a Jewish synagogue in Farmingdale NY...that little Rabi came out from behind the door and lit into those guys...I kind`a felt sorry for those two..it was so bad in South Bend that the secretary had to take you to a "secret" motel to take hours(they blocked our exit from the terminals and cussed...needless to say the secretary dropped me off and refused to go back thru that garbage..`course it was my faught..when I came in..I scattered their asses when I grabbed a cog and never let up till the check bay...and stories go on and on,my point is..OVERNITE is no more...we now are a peon called UPSF..now you might not like that,hell I ain't so sure I do..but UPS is second to none and they run a damn tight ship as far as I can tell for the most part....and they do it with unionized labor..so I damn well respect your view's....but I must reiterate OVERNITE IS GONE,that picture I posted was the day they took the OVERNITE sign down in Richmond..that day for me was the cold reality that a new day was here..I`m a Teamster now,and will do my best for the IBT AND UPSF. There is a legally binding document that the majority has signed that now must be followed by all.Now I had several sleepless nights before I agreed to sign that card..I guess that picture really was what put me over the top,UPS was not OVERNITE and we would be run the way they are in time.So stand your ground if you think you are right...but my friend as I said before .....

OVERNITE IS NO MORE..

cid__1005071315.jpg

what.....i thought the union did not intimidate.....for those union guys on the boards that said i was crazy.....bud i lived it .....i know....this ones for you...

what.....i thought the union did not intimidate.....for those union guys on the boards that said i was crazy.....bud i lived it .....i know....this ones for you...

Hypocracy is one of mans greatest traits. The company(managers) did alot of intimidating of me even with the card check. I guess that is just doing business as usual. (ovnt union busting 101).

Hypocracy is one of mans greatest traits. The company(managers) did alot of intimidating of me even with the card check. I guess that is just doing business as usual. (ovnt union busting 101).

you maybe need to fill out your bio....hypocacy....if you directed that at me...go back and look at other post....again thanks for comfirming....how long you been farmin.........