This Shitty Jet Could Provide 23 Years of Free College for Everyone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 24, 2016.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Yep,you made it up.Exactly what is the post,where someone defended wasting taxpayer money???

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  2. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Then some people should commit harry'carry .... I'm at McDonald's getting hustled be three separate 20 something yr olds..."asking for money for the car down the street".... my Brother pointed out the window and said "where's my $50 from last week?"
    .... lol.. We laughed our azz off

3. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I like super gluing Pennys to my testy's !
    You should ask Dick if it's ok ??"best feeling evEr"

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The article is about wasting spending on a bad jet.

I responded that is a bad jet.

Mags quoted me saying it is a bad jet and said I called it good, which I didn't.

Then you called me a hypocrite for supporting spending on the jet, but being against free college- which isn't relates to the F35 in any way.

Basically- I write A.

You two say I wrote B.

You two then deduce that means I meant C,which it doesn't.

Your jealousies and prejudices drive your comprehension issues. I'd turn back if I were you...

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

We're in WWIII. Jimmy Carter started it when he helped reinstall Iran's Ayatollah in 77. Islam has been at war with us since.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So that mandates you getting free stuff because you are Atheist and a penny poorer? I'll make a note.

You've got anger issues, and assign blame for your lot in life to others. But it's an open board. Keep posting hate. I'll keep pointing it out...

Northern Flash likes this.
  7. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Removing the A-10 "Wart Hog" is one of the worst military decisions this administration has made. That plane has saved many lives & is feared by the enemy. Obama had promised to maintain a local A-10 squadron near here. They had been deployed on short notice many times & had a stellar record. The decision to close this squadron was purely political with no regard to the military that wanted to keep it.

8. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

Page one.

9. Dick Dastardly

My lot in life? Jimmy I'm probably equal to, if not better off than you are. I point out that giving someone a hand up pays for itself and point out the hypocrisy from the right on the issue, and you resort to passive aggressive insults. I'm sorry you take such offense at my pointing out your short comings in practicing your faith, but you'll just have to try harder to hide them.

Magoo likes this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I can take it, all day. I'm a sorry individual, but I don't make Excuses or blame others. Envy is a Sin.

11. Dick Dastardly

So is judging Jimbo.

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Gonna have to be more specific. Flash kinda almost did, but mostly said comparing it to college voids the argument. I never did, but you blamed me anyway

13. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

We had a wing of them here out of Willow Grove back when it was still open. They'd disappear every once in a while for a mid-east deployment. I think it was four of them. Then they came back one short from the sand dunes and there were three. Lost one on the runway then there were two. It was disheartening to see. Then they closed them down altogether. They used to fly low and slow up the Schuylkill river and you knew what it was long before you could see them, they had their own personal sound.

DCM_Doc likes this.
  14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I don't judge your eternity, God does. I judge your posts. We shall know them by their fruits. Doesn't say sit quietly in the corner and get run over by bullies.

15. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Keep hearing stories about college grads who are living with their parents because they can't find jobs. How would there be jobs for free degrees flooding the market if there aren't enough jobs for the paid for degrees now?

Besides if there is 10% of college grads think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court now I'll bet it'll be 50% with free college.

Northern Flash and DCM_Doc like this.
  16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

My kid told me that one got its entire one wing shot off, but still flew home. Pilot maxxed the engine, turned the stabilizer virtually sideways, and brought it in. Awesome plane. Two of em fly over my house weekly at treetop level from Fort Wayne to Edinburgh. Glad they're on our side...

DCM_Doc and Crystal like this.
  17. Dick Dastardly

Not me Jim, the poor and less fortunate. You judge them quite harshly.

18. Dick Dastardly

You guys are over thinking this. A lot of it would be community and technical college. They train people for blue collar/manufacturing jobs too.

19. Dick Dastardly

[QUOTE="Rastus, post: 1022978, member: Besides if there is 10% of college grads think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court now I'll bet it'll be 50% with free college.[/QUOTE]

Maybe Obama will nominate her. :biggrin:

20. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Maybe Obama will nominate her. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
    Bi-partisan choice.