TForce | This site should read Teamsters only......

Skeeter said:
We all know what your colors you wear Mr. teamster. We all know how weak and feable your union is.:biglaugh: I say teamsters have about maybe 10 years left if you're lucky.
You had better hope the union never goes away. If it does it wont be long before you understand how it is you are able to make 70,000 a year driving a frieght truck You should hug the next Teamster you see and thank him for that outrageous money we put in the bank every week. LOL:biglaugh:

Skeeter said:
We all know what your colors you wear Mr. teamster. We all know how weak and feable your union is.:biglaugh: I say teamsters have about maybe 10 years left if you're lucky.
I'm just wondering if you play the DVD over and over again? :biglaugh: You might want to counter balance that effect :duh: with UPS CEO Mike E. reply letter to the Teamsters. That was reality. :smilie_132:

hugnlug said:
I'm just wondering if you play the DVD over and over again? :biglaugh: You might want to counter balance that effect :duh: with UPS CEO Mike E. reply letter to the Teamsters. That was reality. :smilie_132:
Ya did u notice how fast leo and his boys shut up after the reply letter came out,,:biglaugh:

hugnlug said:
Yes they should really look hard at the past,, at:thumbsup: how much money was thrown away tryin to keep the union out ..they would of been money ahead
if we would of went union ,,,BUT than Leo could PUSH us around..

just-me said:
Yes they should really look hard at the past,, at:thumbsup: how much money was thrown away tryin to keep the union out ..they would of been money ahead
if we would of went union ,,,BUT than Leo could PUSH us around..
The funny part was how much union money was thrown around to try to get us or to the Democratic party....Thats smart using money they really could not afford to spend........:wacko:

You know, of all the unions, the Teamsters is the one most likely to spend money on the Republicans, and the numbers prove that.

I myself feel giving money to either party is a waste of time. The Democrats just talk a better talk, but in the end, they do no more for us than the GOP. At least the GOp is honest about wanting to eradicate organized labor.

But as to spending money on organizing... that is smart money. It's just their tactics that were off last time...

Johnnybegood said:
The funny part was how much union money was thrown around to try to get us or to the Democratic party....Thats smart using money they really could not afford to spend........:wacko:

DY, you need to check your history books, Teamsters supported Nixon. I know it wasn't a good choice but either was Prez Fitzzy a good choice by James Sr to lead the Teamster in his absence.

Remember just becuase the IBT support something doesn't mean I have to. Last time I checked I was American and the 1st Amendment was still in effect.

I know its the right of every free born american to vote.

But now days who can you trust in Government?

Do we vote for the crook of our choice?

Vote within your registered party regardless of who it is.
Or flip a coin calling heads,or tails?

I always vote for presidents,but I'm totaly out of it when it comes to my local government.
I don't know anything about any of them so I don't bother voting.

Teamster251 said:
DY, you need to check your history books, Teamsters supported Nixon. I know it wasn't a good choice but either was Prez Fitzzy a good choice by James Sr to lead the Teamster in his absence.

Remember just becuase the IBT support something doesn't mean I have to. Last time I checked I was American and the 1st Amendment was still in effect.
Now they support the far left which really scares me........:paperbag1: The problem is they should not spend your hard earned money on anything like that they need to improve things not spend money......

Johnnybegood said:
"...Now they support the far left which really scares me........:paperbag1: The problem is they should not spend your hard earned money on anything like that they need to improve things not spend money......"

First of all, they can't spend any dues money, i.e. my money, on political contributions at all. This is federal law, and we are, for better or worse, under a great deal of federal scrutiny.

The Teamster's Union has a PAC called D.R.I.V.E (Democrat, Republican, Independant Vote Education) which you can voluntarily sign up for and contribute to. But they cannot spend your dues money on politics at all.

Big, BIG no-no.

And as far as supporting the far left... to whom are you referring? Now, I would be the first to say I don't always agree with the politicians they support, but they usually have a reason why, even if it's a fairly single-minded purpose...

I think you should take this to the political page cause i'll go off on a tangent on this subject........As i am a conservative Republican....

Johnnybegood said:
I think you should take this to the political page cause i'll go off on a tangent on this subject........As i am a conservative Republican....

A conservative Republican.
Against the union.
A Red Sox fan.

How many other bad decisions could you possibly make? :rofl2: :rofl2:

Animo916 said:
A conservative Republican.
Against the union.
A Red Sox fan.

How many other bad decisions could you possibly make? :rofl2: :rofl2:

Being conservative is a bad decision?

steve5 said:
Being conservative is a bad decision?

Cosnervative Republican, but that is my opinion. After looking at how the last 2 elections were stolen by the Pubs, and how they have taken this country into the toilet. If it was such a good choice how come Bushy's ratings are lower than snail slime? And I'm sure history will prove him to be the worst president ever.

Animo916 said:
Cosnervative Republican, but that is my opinion. After looking at how the last 2 elections were stolen by the Pubs, and how they have taken this country into the toilet. If it was such a good choice how come Bushy's ratings are lower than snail slime? And I'm sure history will prove him to be the worst president ever.

Your talking about a Republican being a bad decision, I wouldn't know about that.

I'm not one, but I am conservative. It's not necessarily the same. But some that don't know any better group us in the same category.