Averitt | This will make GS's day

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
Now that GS has spent some serious money on new swing door trailers...I figured this will make his day.
This is a newer 13xxx swing I picked up in Clt on Tuesday going to HOU with a LTL ,I was taking it to FUL....DUMB AZZ driver...of course nobody knows nothing!
68fx3o.jpg

1zpjoth.jpg

It wont be long before the new ones look like this......SPRING RIDE BTW>>>>AARRRRRGH!

Has to make you wonder how long the new door latch system will work...I can only imagine after a few more dings like this and there is no way they will latch to the sides of the trailer...all it takes is to knock them out of alignment and you will have to pull out the ole bungie cords to tie them back...

Has to make you wonder how long the new door latch system will work...I can only imagine after a few more dings like this and there is no way they will latch to the sides of the trailer...all it takes is to knock them out of alignment and you will have to pull out the ole bungie cords to tie them back...
You did notice the high tech orange rope on the bottom of these door latches.....

These are different trailers than the new ones I've seen...the door handles swing back and latch into holes on the side of the trailers...

These are different trailers than the new ones I've seen...the door handles swing back and latch into holes on the side of the trailers...
Your right...this is one of the last of the of the original 13xxx trailers.....if I had my choice between a new 13xxx and a good ole 10 or 11xxx i'll pull the old ones.
With some of the NUMB NUT drivers we have they'll just let the door swing loose if they can't latch it.

I just do NOT understand how so much damage can be done without a sole knowing a thing. You have to pull a trailer through a concrete ditch to bend that ICC bumper that way. And nobody knows anything.