XPO | This Year's Benefit Options

Usually we've had some sort of announcement regarding our benefit choices for the new year.

Has anybody heard anything yet?

You talking about health insurance picks? Too soon for that, it's only the 1st of August.
However, if you're referring to possible changes coming to the company beginning in 2017 which may include benefits...we'll all have to just wait and see.

Yep, that was money spent for no reason. At the time of each assessment, people already knew of their health problems and fixing them or didn't care and was going to do nothing. The wellness coaches were in the same boat. No good.

I think cheaper, crappy insurance is in the future. If our plan through Cigna was less expensive for corporate, they'd kept us on it.

True SJ...maybe they'll do away w/ all the pricy insurance carriers and put us all on 'Obamacare'. Wouldn't that cut costs to the bone for BJ and TB? We'd probably beat OD in the OR standings for next year. OD operating at 81.2 and xpo 77.9

True SJ...maybe they'll do away w/ all the pricy insurance carriers and put us all on 'Obamacare'. Wouldn't that cut costs to the bone for BJ and TB? We'd probably beat OD in the OR standings for next year. OD operating at 81.2 and xpo 77.9

With the age of our drivers XPO LTL must have some serious medical bills.

How many people are in this company? You would think we could do better. I thought strength was in numbers.

With the age of our drivers XPO LTL must have some serious medical bills.

That HS and the sheer volume of drivers we have. (what around 30,000)? BJ said that he'd cut and cut and cut. Knowing what little I have learned about him...I'd say that he is using his large number of LTL employees to leverage a big discount on the whole health care package by putting it out for bids...w/ the lowest bidder getting the contract.