XPO | This Year's Benefit Options

Sysco. No deductible health insurance and 3 weeks vacation after 3 years and 7 sick days a year. 5 weeks vacation at 15 years. I have a 4 day work week. Overtime after 10 or 40 on 4 day bid. Matching 401k that's matched weekly and 3% enhanced contribution once a year. Discounted stock purchase plan. My favorite is if you put in 15 years you get $500 a month when you retire to help pay for insurance.
Don't be spreading these terrible lies, the union is the root of everything evil, Brad said so....lol

Your union "chain" is only as strong as the weakest link. Union executives are not focused on freight/LTL. Their eyes are on the government and UPS - that's where the money is ( as far as union management is concerned )
Ge t a grip and put down the koolaid!

That depends on the situation. Are you talking unjust suspension or termination of employment? Having been passed for work by a junior man? Please give me a scenario
The coming cuts in the pension, the pay cuts and lost benefits taken from the workers. This thread is a perfect example of the lies you asked about in another thread.

Wait a little bit he will get back to you, he has to check with his TM!
Psst. I already responded. Continue ignoring facts. Your union fairy tales are great without them.

Side note, Are you implying I'm incapable of thinking without my TM? It's nice to see the boards are following the lead of the presidential debates. If you've run out of intelligent things to say, lie and insult the other guy.

Last edited:
Psst. I already responded. Continue ignoring facts. Your union fairy tales are great without them.

Side note, Are you implying I'm incapable of thinking without my TM? It's nice to see the boards are following the lead of the presidential debates. If you've run out of intelligent things to say, lie and insult the other guy.

Lie and deny until you die is the teamster way. It's not their fault you are insulted. They are better than you. Hoffa told them so.

Don't be spreading these terrible lies, the union is the root of everything evil, Brad said so....lol
Today my wife who is diabetic got one of her prescriptions filled. I asked the pharmacist what it would cost out of pocket. He replied $375. We paid $3.22 for it. For families with 5k deductibles plus copays (which I can personally verify from previous plans) benefits are more important than ever. I took a paycut to go union but I'm getting paid back in other ways in a short period of time.

That's sad, I guess it is not the premiere company that they think it is. I have read that some other LTL"s including mine match 50% of the first 6% in 401k. I am taking full advantage of that. I got to make up for the time I wasted there , glad that I have moved on.

That's sad, I guess it is not the premiere company that they think it is. I have read that some other LTL"s including mine match 50% of the first 6% in 401k. I am taking full advantage of that. I got to make up for the time I wasted there , glad that I have moved on.
That's what we were supposed to get after they froze pension contributions. 50 cents on the dollar up to 6%, as well as a graduated quarterly % contrubution. They suspended the match and never looked back.

That's what we were supposed to get after they froze pension contributions. 50 cents on the dollar up to 6%, as well as a graduated quarterly % contrubution. They suspended the match and never looked back.
At least LEAN was bought and paid for!!!! That should make us feel better (Not) !!!!!

Not sure if anyone uses these coverages, but has anyone noticed that the links for the Cigna Personal Accident Insurance are not working via the employee portal....? Big problem for an open enrollment period. Also, I was needing to change my coverage for Prudential Life Insurance and the links for the forms to change coverage still say Con-way. What the hell is going on here....they had 365 days to make sure this stuff was correct....and here we are in open enrollment and we don't even have the correct company names on forms for a little thing called life insurance. A potentially large problem when a claim is filed in the event I die and my family gets nothing because the forms are for a defunct company.

Damn.....

Edited to Add:.....

Just got off the phone with Prudential about the above issue. Their agent cannot even locate me or confirm that Prudential is even participating in providing life insurance for XPO this year. They seem to be keen on deducting my paycheck for coverage however.......ahhhh....open enrollment in a multibillion dollar company.....

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone uses these coverages, but has anyone noticed that the links for the Cigna Personal Accident Insurance are not working via the employee portal....? Big problem for an open enrollment period. Also, I was needing to change my coverage for Prudential Life Insurance and the links for the forms to change coverage still say Con-way. What the hell is going on here....they had 365 days to make sure this stuff was correct....and here we are in open enrollment and we don't even have the correct company names on forms for a little thing called life insurance. A potentially large problem when a claim is filed in the event I die and my family gets nothing because the forms are for a defunct company.

Damn.....

Edited to Add:.....

Just got off the phone with Prudential about the above issue. Their agent cannot even locate me or confirm that Prudential is even participating in providing life insurance for XPO this year. They seem to be keen on deducting my paycheck for coverage however.......ahhhh....open enrollment in a multibillion dollar company.....
I had a bad experience with this when my wife was in a disabling accident. Back when we had good life insurance before they went cheap and changed us over the Cigna accident insurance we used to have a provision under the old death and dismemberment policy where as you could collect 50% of the policy value if you had a disabling accident. I found out the hard way that Con-way changed the carrier thus the policy the year before the accident. They hid that important detail from us. That is another way we got screwed the CON-WAY