Thursday anyone?

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
So how did everyones Thursday go? Mine: 9 stops, 603 cases, 300 went to the prison, don't get any better than that!!

I'm almost scared of Friday, my last 2 Fridays have been really hard...thats putting it mildly.

Well... my trailer wasn't loaded, and I had no paperwork. 77 minutes delay to start with. 773 cases, 14 stops and about 134 miles, 15 hours, leaving me 14 out of my 70. My last stop was over 3,000 lbs of chicken and milk, run that after bustin' your hump for 13 hours. Someone must have blabbed about my song because on Tuesday they loaded me with 811 cases on a 28'. I like Fridays, It's usually 13 hours, but it's pretty easy. Over half my load is off on the first three stops, leaving about 300~400 cases for the last ten stops. We always get an e-mail on Fridays asking for volunteers to work Saturday. I never have hours left to work, but tomorrow I might respond yes to the e-mail, just to see what happens. It's funny when they get confused.

Thursday:720 cases, 263 miles, 15 stops, ON A 28'! That sucked! The 38' broke down, lol. Done in 10.50 hours.
Friday:11 stops, 569 cases, 111 miles, one pick up, 10.50 hours. I was being lazy today, lol

Today I had 6 stops and 691 144 miles, done @ 1230, went to help my friend, he was running the same area, he didn't get his trailer till after 0700, we wound up punching off at 1630

Busted my 70 hours for the first time, I wasn't the only one. 8:00 at night, I'm headed home and I pass other drivers still on their way back. Man this place is messed up. We got a new boss a few weeks ago, he was in early the other day, he couldn't believe how chaotic our house is. 767 cases, 13 stops, 174 miles, 14.25 hours. You all must have something going right for you to get it off so fast, I can't be that slow. Oh wait, first nine stops in Henpeck, 60 miles out, next three stops in Tippercow, about 20 miles north, then I gotta haul all the way to downtown Big City for my last 42 cases, hitting every red light on the way against rush hour traffic. I'd buy these guys a really big map, but I don't think they know how to read one.

Our house is really farged up Ted, it don't always go that good for me, everything just worked right, I didn't leave the yard till 0630, late trailer, its like that most fridays, we have problems with this average pay thing, ie; salary, they still haven't started our DIP program yet, been 8 weeks now on an average, the warehouse is mad and so are we, they take it out on us and we just have to take it.

We are the only foodservice company that has 6 drivers out at 1700, all the other companies have it put to bed already, its agravating.