Ticket Loud Annoying Harleys !!

Why do you think H-D licensed the sound to Honda?

Why do you think Honda was willing to pay 2cents for it?

How come H-D wasn't trying to imitate the sound of the Japanese V-twins?

Answer those questions to yourself honestly. Then compare H-D sales to Honda VTX sales and ask me again why I think anybody but H-D riders like the sound.

So it's just the Harley riders making noise? none of the *** bike lookalikes make noise? I have to question your statement. I guess none of those "sport
" bikes go by at 100 mph and scare the crap out of you, just the Harleys huh?

The rice rockets guys can also be idiots. And its not ALL Harleys. Just the select few. The guys that scream
"Look at me" Guys can have loud pipes without being obnoxious

Sorry if I insulted the Harley guys. Not my intention. Just the ones that feel at 0200 am they gotta go loud as possible

The rice rockets guys can also be idiots. And its not ALL Harleys. Just the select few. The guys that scream
"Look at me"

Agreed. Saw a couple hundred in Philly acting like idiots...not a Harley in the bunch. In this area it's mostly the outlaw bikers flying their colors riding like flippin' idiots. Of course the Vagos run a restaurant nearby so that increases the exposure to the obnoxious pipe crowd.

I know my state of New York is big on tickets for noise.
My brother-in-law got busted for loud pipes on his turbo charged inboard-out board boat in the Thousand Islands.
The Coast Guard told him to tone the pips down,or have his boat impounded.

Also the cars boom box speakers can count on being ticketed if they are blasting them in traffic,or parked.

So our cops will not have any problem ticketing motorcycles for loud pipes.

Police really need to start write tickets to loud annoying Harley's !!! its like really do we need to heard them from a mile away ??? and also maybe you want to get them tuned up , so at a stoplight they don't have to keep revving the motor to keep them running ?? you don't see a Honda having to keep revving the motor at a stoplight to keep the motor running !! :6781:

Amen Wrongway, put a muffler on that ***** bike, and take that costume off, you look ridiculous...lol.

BTW, my old boss, he had a nice Kawasaki the dang thing sounded just like a hardley, had he not told me it was what it was I never would have known the difference, he had straight pipes, thats all I know, I think he upped the HP.

Nothing more annoying than being stuck behind these Harley wannabe badboys listening to all that racket!! Must be office clowns during the week to want to listen to that garbage on their day off. Just about ready to say F anyone with loud pipes: Harleys, cars, & trucks... sounds dumb. Sorry about your weenis.

Really what is the need for all that... the poor gentlemen's hearing will be gone at an early age.

BTW, my old boss, he had a nice Kawasaki the dang thing sounded just like a hardley, had he not told me it was what it was I never would have known the difference, he had straight pipes, thats all I know, I think he upped the HP.
LOL..trust me, a Harley guy can hear the difference.

I'll admit, I'm guilty of both complaints. The loud Harley, and the screaming 100mph crotch rocket..depends on the mood

I ride, but not a Harley. I do believe that increasing the awareness of those in cages certainly increases our safety. However, please realize there are plenty of people in cages that can't stand us, and there are plenty of bikers out there that aren't helping our cause. Loud pipes save lives. Obnoxious pipes are exactly that, obnoxious. Harley's don't sound good to anybody but other Harley owners.

I do not now, nor have I ever owned a Harley, but they are music to my ears.