XPO | Time for a change!!!!!

Let me be the first to congratulate your soon-to-be inclusion to the 'Old Bastards Club'...

Its a little overrated...but has its advantages...we talked about this before...like those neat mailings from the AARP!!!:nutkick:

Rat :biglaugh:

Oh...I almost forgot...you can buy 'Just for Men' at the store and nobody will give you that 'wierd' look!!!:beerchug:

Uh oh....the last time I heard the initials OBC, I was living a nightmare...

But, I am seriously looking forward to the AARP mailings...

Thank you...from one old bastard to another, here's to us..!!!

How soon we .....

i am not defending obama or anyone else but you plans
for retirement were changed long before he came along.
don't you remember. get real.

.....forget it was 8 yrs of crappy policies and letting the fox guard the hen house that got us in this mess....letting bank merger means they are huge financial institutions that if one fails they cause a chain reaction....they let Lehman brothers and a few more big ones fall and everyone started to panic....selling off stocks, taking their money outta banks , which in turn made banks start to not give credit even to trustworthy companies.....causing companies not to have the capital or liquidity to operate.
We also forget about the medoff scandal and few more that have bilked billions from people.......we can thank the last 8 yrs of no oversight and they "let markets run free".....that works fine if everyone is honest. How many people on Wall St. would you trust to do the right thing?
I think after the last yrs we can say we need the financial communities to be regulated to guard our money and to insure Wall St. does the right thing.
:TR10driving03:

Thank you...always nice to have an english teacher on the side monitoring the coming and goings..
Trucker_timepiece PM'd me and want me to tell you that coming should be pluralized.

Thought you would want to know.

Hey box boss ......Happy 50Th when ever that is .....I have always enjoyed your posts and i always look forward to the next one, i kinda bounce all over the boards to see where you post so can keep up with all the gossip.....lol.......I wish we had more SCM'S like you in this company, you tell it the way it is, and you don't sugar coat anything. I don't always agree with your opinions .... but your honest..........And i respect that..We have Kevin here at UPH a real stand up guy.....You too are allot alike. I wish we had more like you too ..Oh and all that AARP junk you are receiving in the mail......Just throw it all in the garbage..... it is just that .....I was all excited when i started to receive it i thought i was going to save a bunch of money on my home ,auto ,ins ......It was more than i have been paying through amfam.......And by the way.....don't be so hard on OBAMA......He was not my first choice either , but this WAS THE HAND WE WERE DELT .So all we can do is support him and hope he makes the right decisions......And happy 50Th .....YOU OLD fart .......

Hey box boss ......Happy 50Th when ever that is .....I have always enjoyed your posts and i always look forward to the next one, i kinda bounce all over the boards to see where you post so can keep up with all the gossip.....lol.......I wish we had more SCM'S like you in this company, you tell it the way it is, and you don't sugar coat anything. I don't always agree with your opinions .... but your honest..........And i respect that..We have Kevin here at UPH a real stand up guy.....You too are allot alike. I wish we had more like you too ..Oh and all that AARP junk you are receiving in the mail......Just throw it all in the garbage..... it is just that .....I was all excited when i started to receive it i thought i was going to save a bunch of money on my home ,auto ,ins ......It was more than i have been paying through amfam.......And by the way.....don't be so hard on OBAMA......He was not my first choice either , but this WAS THE HAND WE WERE DELT .So all we can do is support him and hope he makes the right decisions......And happy 50Th .....YOU OLD fart .......

Thanks, appreciate the well wishes...Kevin and I have been friends for awhile, He is a good man...glad you guys like him....AARP is junk..?? Damn, I was looking forward to something new...
As I have said before, hope is not a strategy, and I refuse to sit back and hope Obie and the Goobs get it right, when they are obviously getting it very wrong....the timing of it all will be very discreet, just enough ok stuff to get his congress reelected again in 2010, then the rain will begin to fall...Nothing personal, my mind is made up...just a stubborn old fart, I suppose..

Betters...got a nice ring to it..

It's an 'old deep south' kinda thing...

It's when those 'youngins' finally realize those with more years than they may just "know" some things...

Respect for age and wisdom in the 'real south' still runs deep!

Us hilljacks still have 'fetchins up'...of which many in todays world find puzzling!!!

Rat :smilie_132:

BetterBank sounds good. It represents strength and integrity.
Think I'll start me up one of them financial institution.