ABF | Time for concessions?

Why don't all the guys that can't wait for a cut in pay go ahead and give it back now. Let the rest go on and make what they make without constantly talking about it. Some of you act as if you just can't wait till it happens. I just don't understand it. Just a observation...

You better look at what I said I would vote yes for!! Management pay cuts! Don't put me in the class of Yes men!!!!

You better look at what I said I would vote yes for!! Management pay cuts! Don't put me in the class of Yes men!!!!

I didn't that's why I said some of you instead of saying you.

But I'm sorry I just hate seeing what's going on in the whole industry. The driver who is the bread and butter to these clowns are the first to suffer.

I didn't that's why I said some of you instead of saying you.

But I'm sorry I just hate seeing what's going on in the whole industry. The driver who is the bread and butter to these clowns are the first to suffer.

I know, it's very frustrating! Working class getting beat into the ground and them,thinking we are Overpaid!

CIRCA 2005 yrc?Watched the quarterly report yesterday.We continue to lose money.With the operating costs of our competition lower than ours Wes Kemp said ABF and IBT are talking about concessions to make us more competitive. Is it time for this?

This is just flat out not true.

Before the IBT can negotiate with abf they have to get locals to sign on.
(go ahead and negotiate on our behalf (local ***) Paper.

As they "HAVE" done with Holland and ect in the past.

Our local has said they have yet to see a request from IBT in this matter...so it is 100% false. Until our Sec sees a request to negociate on our behalf....this is crap.
ABF is Hopeful that sending in a a plan..(which they have).
Is considered...and thus falls under the terms of negotiating. (wrong)
Fact...not fiction.
But you can believe what you wish....Sheep.

This is just flat out not true.

Before the IBT can negotiate with abf they have to get locals to sign on.
(go ahead and negotiate on our behalf (local ***) Paper.

As they "HAVE" done with Holland and ect in the past.

Our local has said they have yet to see a request from IBT in this matter...so it is 100% false. Until our Sec sees a request to negociate on our behalf....this is crap.
ABF is Hopeful that sending in a a plan..(which they have).
Is considered...and thus falls under the terms of negotiating. (wrong)
Fact...not fiction.
But you can believe what you wish....Sheep.

I just wonder how many are really ABF people that keep posting here almost excited about the prospect of a pay cut. Almost like they just can't wait. Could it be some just want to spread the misery.

I just wonder how many are really ABF people that keep posting here almost excited about the prospect of a pay cut. Almost like they just can't wait. Could it be some just want to spread the misery.

Remember..misery love company....it's a old saying..but, it is soooo very true..human nature.

I still remember a Holland driver sticking his finger in my face the day after they had their wages cut...
(he was so mad...I didn't even know this guy very well)
anyways..what he said explains it all.

"JUST WAIT!!! THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU TOO!!!"

I was just walking up to these guys...and all of the sudden I had to listen to that...What??

Misery does indeed love company...and I would guess that you are probably right...these comments on "we need a wage concession" is probably a lot of those guys...looking for company..good point and well taken.