FedEx Freight | Time has ran out!!

All I can say is, God bless Dixie! Big Dave doesn't know what he's missing!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1581546911918571&substory_index=0&id=1565863390153590

"The rumors are true!! Tony's Ice Cream and Choice USA have created a delicious Sundrop Ice Cream!! Available now at Tony's Ice Cream!"
o4JJikS.jpg
You can keep the Sundrip but I'll take all of the Tony's Ice Cream I can get!! :1036316054:

Try it on a bun with Duke's mayonnaise.

*edit*
Add an egg and you got yourself breakfast. :1036316054:
Not a fan of mayonnaise but when I have it, it must be Duke's!!

Not a fan of egg on my livernush either, takes away from the livernush IMO...I can do a bun if toast isn't available.

The little Exxon off exit 23 in Lowell makes and excellent livermush sandwich...and their bacon and egg on toast is another excellent choice, has enough bacon and eggs for 3 sandwiches!!

Give me a big ol' bowl of pintos or black eyed peas with some chopped onions and Duke's stirred in along with some cornbread! Oh yeah!! The best eatin' in the world! :1036316054:
If it ain't Duke's it ain't mayonnaise!

I'm sure the guy with the abnormally large hat will be along soon to tell us it has to be Hellman's, or Kraft, or some other brand of imitator. :grin:

Not a fan of egg on my livernush either, takes away from the livernush IMO...I can do a bun if toast isn't available.

The little Exxon off exit 23 in Lowell makes and excellent livermush sandwich...and their bacon and egg on toast is another excellent choice, has enough bacon and eggs for 3 sandwiches!!

Red, looks like I'm gonna need to teach you youguns how to make a livermush sandwich.
You are right about Dukes, but not on Neeses livermush, you need chile,Frenchs mustard ,a slice of onion,
Just had a skillet of corn bread and bowl of purple hull peas, almost good as livermush

Give me a big ol' bowl of pintos or black eyed peas with some chopped onions and Duke's stirred in along with some cornbread! Oh yeah!! The best eatin' in the world! :1036316054:

I'm sure the guy with the abnormally large hat will be along soon to tell us it has to be Hellman's, or Kraft, or some other brand of imitator. :grin:
I beg to differ. I am the original Miracle Whip Kid. And don't you forget it. von.

Red, looks like I'm gonna need to teach you youguns how to make a livermush sandwich.
You are right about Dukes, but not on Neeses livermush, you need chile,Frenchs mustard ,a slice of onion,
Just had a skillet of corn bread and bowl of purple hull peas, almost good as livermush

I like Mack's brand livermush made in Shelby NC. Neese's will do in a pinch.

This conversation went so far off the rails that I legitimately started laughing.

Y'all need the Canadian experience. Poutine with bacon bits, especially homemade. Hand cut french fries, lots of melted cheese curds, doused in gravy and covered in genuine bacon crumble. Can you feel your arteries hardening?
Ohhhhh. Now I get it. Canadians have hardening of the arteries and capillaries in their ears and that's why they're always saying "eh?"....

Sounds like the making of a fart fest

This conversation went so far off the rails that I legitimately started laughing.

Y'all need the Canadian experience. Poutine with bacon bits, especially homemade. Hand cut french fries, lots of melted cheese curds, doused in gravy and covered in genuine bacon crumble. Can you feel your arteries hardening?

What is all this. I don't think I've ever heard of any of this. I even spent the first 12 years of my life in GA. Oh well, I guess I'll have to stay with my fried eggs and double order of Scrapple to harden my arteries.

Just make dammed sure you have a Board Certified Cardiologist working @ the ER when they haul you in. It also might be wise to have the Paramedics parked outside the the building you are eating in.
Minutes count during a myocardial infarction. von.

Time to get this thread back on topic so let's recap...

After one year of negotiating, the company and the union have agreed to 19 different "things"....19 things that we already have, 19 policies and procedures that are already in place...19 things that we already get FOR FREE!!!

After one year of negotiating the pro-union boys have made several proposals...healthcare, pension, etc and every proposal that they've submitted has been shot down...why, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LEVERAGE!!

Now we're getting inside info that the union agreed to a fast track election NOT because they think we filed light like the mouthpieces want everyone to believe, but rather they want to see if there's going to be a return on their investment!! You see, even the union realizes that there's no leverage and even the union sees the writing on the wall, they want to see what kind of support really exist in CLT before they continue to move forward wasting time and money on a lost cause!! Can anyone really blame them?? After all, 4 centers out of almost 370, 235 drivers out of 20K isn't exactly the type of support they had hoped for when they claimed back in 2010 that they were going to organize FedEx!!