Time to call it a season, and go home till next year...

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
Coughman is not the problem, those are grown men playing a man's game.. Own up and take responsibility... They won Superbowls, they were happy with him.. Now they are having problems, they say fire him.. New York is a tough market.. New Orleans is getting the same way, and for years we couldn't muster a win.. So fire Coughman and you'll get another coach to fire..

Coughman is not the problem, those are grown men playing a man's game.. Own up and take responsibility... They won Superbowls, they were happy with him.. Now they are having problems, they say fire him.. New York is a tough market.. New Orleans is getting the same way, and for years we couldn't muster a win.. So fire Coughman and you'll get another coach to fire..

my Pats just kicked the shyte out of the Saints.....

i do hope Denver is the next one to be kicked.

we can blame the newbies for not knowing what to do, but it is still the coaching staff that takes a hit.

sooner or later a team that fails, starts to win, and the newbies get better, but at what price..??

as for firing coaches, managers, etc, it's a given when the team fail so much.

Switch to college football, it's a more exciting game, Imo.

i cannot get into the college scene, for any sport. yes, they do play very well and they have many fans that worship them. but for me, the pro sports is the way to go.

maybe my not liking of the college football, is the gosh darned so many "bowl games".....and to me, that is SICKENING.

This was great game against the Saints.....

i do hope Denver is the next one to be kicked.

we can blame the newbies for not knowing what to do, but it is still the coaching staff that takes a hit.

sooner or later a team that fails, starts to win, and the newbies get better, but at what price..??

as for firing coaches, managers, etc, it's a given when the team fail so much.

I changed it for ya Pro1.. No one in this game kicked the sh!t outta no one.... BTW, how many teams do you have? Or are you just trying to fire all the coaches..LOL

Bob Costas is a freakin' moron.. He compared the word "Redskins" as to be said in the same manner as "Black People" and "Chinese", although the majority of American Indians don't really mind them using the mascot.... Now take that, and tell me what's controversial about it? What is wrong with people nowadays? Have they gone absolutely mad...

Bob Costas is a freakin' moron.. He compared the word "Redskins" as to be said in the same manner as "Black People" and "Chinese", although the majority of American Indians don't really mind them using the mascot.... Now take that, and tell me what's controversial about it? What is wrong with people nowadays? Have they gone absolutely mad...

An idiot president have emboldened the public to become idiots too.Screw the PC crowd and the jackasses they rode in on.

Tom Coughlin will end up getting fired over this, but I'm with Stark. These are grown men playing football. THEY are the ones who need to make plays. The buck always stops with the coach, but if I'm the coach in a situation like this, there would be some superstars who aren't producing...........sitting behind me on the bench. And I wouldn't care what level of "superstar" your reputation carries. If I'm going down because of your failure, you're going down with me.

As a Giants fan, i knew something was up last season when they could have made the playoffs and quit playing the last 3 games last year. I am done watching football for the year.Now i have free time on sundays to get in trouble.

As a Giants fan, i knew something was up last season when they could have made the playoffs and quit playing the last 3 games last year. I am done watching football for the year.Now i have free time on sundays to get in trouble.

Almost time for college basketball.

Go Lobos!!

There you go, I'm a Knick fan. waiting for the NBA reg. season to start

If they had "actual shooters" in the NBA, like the old days instead of 7 footers dunkin' the ball all the time it would attract me again.. This "above the rim" thing don't impress me a bit..Dunkin' ain't basketball...