Time To Put It In Gear!!!!

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok boy and girls time to put it in gear and lets get going.Here at J-1 we are busy as all get out. We have freight busting at the seams. We have containers arriving daily from J-2 and other points. Now that the sale is over we need to get moving. I know we need to hire more skilled people:biglaugh: which is hard in todays industry. Also we have got at J-1 temps that we don't need. what we need is full time knowledgeable people to "GETR DONE" :highfive: I for one :wavey: have been running shuttles to Smithtown this weekend and Dam i am tired :duh: so keep it safe make $$$ and have a good 4th of july to everyone

"Hire Skilled People"

Sounds Great! Now, maybe those of us who have been disheartened, felt disenfranchised, been unappreciated, and left out in the cold, can get to work and put out some good vibes to the public on this Great Bunch of People we have here!!! :d6625240:

And, to the naysayers...........:tongue0002: :butthead: :nutkick:

Well hopefully we can get a good raise this year:biglaugh: so we can hire good professional help, not some slackhead window licken non english speaking parttime wannabees.And for those of us who have been here a long time, can make a decent buck before they raise our out of pocket cost for Health Ins. :deal: Did we feel left out in the cold with SCST? Hell yes so lets say AMF :smilie_132: to all the others and put our best foot foward! :d6625240: