TForce | Time to Vote No UPS Freight Teamsters

Ill be voting yes. Because I'm not going to put my future in the hands of Jimmy Hoffa Jr. It will 88% yes at my terminal.

Does anyone besides me think Reasonable is a 21st century company paid strike breaker? The new I.T. version of bullyboys with axe handles?

Does anyone besides me think Reasonable is a 21st century company paid strike breaker? The new I.T. version of bullyboys with axe handles?

You're probably a Hoffa supporter. but one of the 80% you didn't even bother to vote in the general election.

You're probably a Hoffa supporter. but one of the 80% you didn't even bother to vote in the general election.
If you had been a member longer you would know I'm an ABF road driver and I'm only here because you are a company paid strike breaker (the I.T. version of a bullyboy with an an axe handle) and I'm trying to support the real working men and women of UPSF. So, have you figured out what the economic consequences of a no vote are for UPSF? I figured a company paid strike breaker like you would know.

If you had been a member longer you would know I'm an ABF road driver and I'm only here because you are a company paid strike breaker (the I.T. version of a bullyboy with an an axe handle) and I'm trying to support the real working men and women of UPSF. So, have you figured out what the economic consequences of a no vote are for UPSF? I figured a company paid strike breaker like you would know.

Oh another non-company instigator.
For a second there I thought you might get to vote. You just made my day.

Oh another non-company instigator.
For a second there I thought you might get to vote. You just made my day.
Your just like the strike breaker of old except instead of taking an axe handle to people head, you hammer on people's fears and uncertainties. You're paid to manipulate people for the companies benefit.

And if you'll go away so will I. Come over to the ABF forum and hastle Canary. He would love to speak to you about your company ideas. What did you say the economic consequences of a no vote are for UPSF?