Yellow | Tired of hearing about the 15%

I was thinking the same thing. They ran Tx/ Ok/ Mizz down here. Very small outfit, but Teamster none the less. I didn't think they ran northeast down here

For sure. Here's a map of Holmes territory up this way.

holmes_route_map.jpg

The 1 thing I like about this conversation with Triplex is we have not drug it in to the dirt or started throwing out personal insults. As Evelyn Beatrice Hall said 'I may disapprove of what you might say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'. To have a civil conversation we might differ on allows us to continue these conversations in the future. Communication has not been broken, it continues on. von.

The 1 thing I like about this conversation with Triplex is we have not drug it in to the dirt or started throwing out personal insults. As Evelyn Beatrice Hall said 'I may disapprove of what you might say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'. To have a civil conversation we might differ on allows us to continue these conversations in the future. Communication has not been broken, it continues on. von.

I enjoy my knock down drags out with trip.

Im enjoying the Tigers knock down drags out with the Ridge Sox.
Be nice now. I hear if the Ridge Sox win the division this year, the front office is going to put on another new roof !!!!

Reactions: mud
Be nice now. I hear if the Ridge Sox win the division this year, the front office is going to put on another new roof !!!!
It's just baseball. And I'm sorry to see my favorite Ridge Sox pitcher ( and he is a very good pitcher ) was charged with today's loss.

Heard West Coat Teamsters have had enough BS!
Rumors claim Local 63 had a meeting concerning PTS abuse and outsourcing clerk labor to the Philippines.
Hasn't outsourcing office work gone on for 6+ years?
Who, in their right mind, can possibly monitor PTS dispatches across the entire USA?
Shouldn't the IBT also monitor the BNSF/UP rail abuse for the past 6 years?
Rumor also claims a strike vote has been authorized by Tyson Johnson?

Inquiring minds are seeking a positive resolution!
The selling point by the company to pass the MOU WAS TO PAY DOWN THE DEBT.....Still over $1B to go and we are at least 2.5 years away from negogiating another contract....KK
They also wanted to avoid reverting back to paying at 100% in 2015.Executives were and are still enjoying multimillion dollar salaries and bonuses.YRC Iis number 3 in revenue rankings for the ltl market.Regionals are number 8

The 15% concession package is a big deal, a really big deal! But at least those concessions were authorized by the members. Unfortunately, I suspect an unauthorized concession package, just as loathsome as the 15%, has also been put in place in the form of unenforced work-rules.

WTF, I lmao when I read some of you that post we should be thankful for this job.
1. Your health insurance isn't free, your paying 15% a week for it.
2. City guys making 60-75,000 a year is true working 55hrs a week.
3. Stop talking 2019 you ain't getting ::shit:: back.
5. Zollars is sitting on a island somewhere laughing his dick off while the mrs shoe shops
6. Welch and the rest of the executive board are laughing all the way to the bank in Harry Wilson's limo.
7. 1992 dock top pay 18.50 2016 22.50. 4.00 in increases in 24yrs not including loss vacations, pension. So I think everyone that's been here pre-mou has every right to bitch. If you want any small chance to get anything back you need to start by not voting for hoffa. I personally don't think this company was going nowhere was just like the banks to big to fail, govt would've stepped in. Oh and remember in 2009 company and Union needed mou to save 50,000 Union jobs 2016 lucky to have 24000 unless they're counting those crst, Schneider, Werner and JBs as Union.

Government would step in and rescue YRC just like they did CF. Not to worry though, even though they didn't do that all of the CF freight went to other union carriers. Wrong again. And here we are today handling fewer bills than Yellow or Roadway did themselves prior to CF going out. We are just like the GM and Ford folks who had it all, pissed it away and are now crying in their beer. Money tree has run out of fruit. You want 100 percent pay for 65 percent work, run for Congress. Heard in a sales meeting about Profit Sharing that if we ran the numbers asked of us that would make us the LEAST productive ltl carrier in the market. We can't even be that as a company. Management and labor share the blame.

Government would step in and rescue YRC just like they did CF. Not to worry though, even though they didn't do that all of the CF freight went to other union carriers. Wrong again. And here we are today handling fewer bills than Yellow or Roadway did themselves prior to CF going out. We are just like the GM and Ford folks who had it all, pissed it away and are now crying in their beer. Money tree has run out of fruit. You want 100 percent pay for 65 percent work, run for Congress. Heard in a sales meeting about Profit Sharing that if we ran the numbers asked of us that would make us the LEAST productive ltl carrier in the market. We can't even be that as a company. Management and labor share the blame.
Be careful. Speaking the truth here is as unpopular as it is in Congress! :duh::popcorn:

You forgot the b.s. about the ten guys waiting to get my job.

Well Rex, as I said "I personally believe" difference is when CF went out there were plenty of carriers to absorb the freight. At the time YRC started asking for the 10% economy was bad, every mou after that, the economy was rebounding.So for a carrier YRCW size to go under would've been catastrophic to the rebound of the economy, back then YRCW and it's subs accounted for moving 45% of the LTL freight in the US. All the LTL carriers were bad mouthing us trying to take our freight and a lot succeeded then couldn't handle and service it. Also you say us and mgmt share the blame well sir I disagree mgmt and executives made these decisions to over spend in buying companies. Holland went into business during one of the biggest recessions in history and made money, matter of fact they made money every year they were in business until YRCW took over and the 1st 3yrs they had control holland lost $$$. Then they decided to let them run separately and guess what they are profitable. Matter of fact before yrcw put the hooks in them if they operated over .90 heads rolled. So when you say both are to blame I DISAGREE, mgmt made bad business decisions and left with golden parachutes in the millions and the brothers and sisters were left holding the bag of ::shit::. So I don't blame anyone for bitching, complaining and ****ing they're eyeballs out. Mgmt created a environment of low morale and you get what you pay for. Again in 24yrs avg hourly rates gone up $4.00. Thats a little over .16 cents a year but mgmt has gone up 400%.

Well Rex, as I said "I personally believe" difference is when CF went out there were plenty of carriers to absorb the freight. At the time YRC started asking for the 10% economy was bad, every mou after that, the economy was rebounding.So for a carrier YRCW size to go under would've been catastrophic to the rebound of the economy, back then YRCW and it's subs accounted for moving 45% of the LTL freight in the US. All the LTL carriers were bad mouthing us trying to take our freight and a lot succeeded then couldn't handle and service it. Also you say us and mgmt share the blame well sir I disagree mgmt and executives made these decisions to over spend in buying companies. Holland went into business during one of the biggest recessions in history and made money, matter of fact they made money every year they were in business until YRCW took over and the 1st 3yrs they had control holland lost $$$. Then they decided to let them run separately and guess what they are profitable. Matter of fact before yrcw put the hooks in them if they operated over .90 heads rolled. So when you say both are to blame I DISAGREE, mgmt made bad business decisions and left with golden parachutes in the millions and the brothers and sisters were left holding the bag of :::shit:::. So I don't blame anyone for bitching, complaining and :censored: they're eyeballs out. Mgmt created a environment of low morale and you get what you pay for. Again in 24yrs avg hourly rates gone up $4.00. Thats a little over .16 cents a year but mgmt has gone up 400%.
Put down the crack pipe! YRCW on its best day NEVER controlled 45% of the LTL in the US! Including pre merger. I don't know where you got that from, but that statement is far beyond "pants on fire" BS! :coffee1:

Put down the crack pipe! YRCW on its best day NEVER controlled 45% of the LTL in the US! Including pre merger. I don't know where you got that from, but that statement is far beyond "pants on fire" BS! :coffee1:
Better check your facts boy!!! Between yrc, new Penn, holland, best way, reddaway it was 44.3% from 2009-2012. Pull your head out of the sand.