Tired...

What a long week - this business takes a lot out of a person, doesn't it??

Yes it does, it must be something in the water, I'm wore out too, I did 10 trips this week, 20 break sets and 20 hook sets, granted I no longer work as hard as you guys, its a different sort of hard I guess, don't get me wrong, I'm not longing to be back on a route or anything..LOL

I do feel your pain Flash :)

What a long week - this business takes a lot out of a person, doesn't it??
Ya, but you get use to it. This week wasn't that bad for me. Think I did more miles then anything this week and that is what takes alot out of me, the driving.

Yeah it takes alot outta you. I miss it but I dont lol. I was offered a job Thursday. 6am start start Monday thru Friday and a dedicated run to Fargo ND then I could have a life and not be so tired

Im gonna haul for Target stores. Doing drop and hooks. I told em I wanted a schedual so I can be with my son more. They have this Fargo run open so I took it.

Im gonna haul for Target stores. Doing drop and hooks. I told em I wanted a schedual so I can be with my son more. They have this Fargo run open so I took it.

Is it a direct hire with Target or will you be working for a 3PL? BOL, sounds like a good gig.

Its for Ruan so I think thats a 3Pl company. Ruan is a big company. Yeah it does and I hope it goes good