New Penn | TM in Trenton .....

Sir William

TB Lurker
Credits
So the rumor is that the TM in Trenton is leaving.....and he is supposively going to NEW ENGLAND MOTOR FREIGHT!!!?? Things sure seem to be falling apart at a drastic speed lately!!! For a TM to leave NP for NEMF tells you a lot about how bad things are getting!

you got to stop him from leaveing, 2 weeks we will have so much freight we wont know how to act. swankee and faust have it all under control.we will be makeiing so much money soon, we will be the envey of the ltl industry!!

when you dont pay one cent into any retirement for management and watch people get laid off or fired everyday how much loyalty would you get ?

OnHx3wc.jpg

I heard the TM in Baltimore has had enough and will be leaving next Friday....
My bet is that he is met and walked out if not already then beginning of next shift, outgoing managers can and will do a lot of damage to a company and they won't let him hang there.

My bet is that he is met and walked out if not already then beginning of next shift, outgoing managers can and will do a lot of
My bet is that he is met and walked out if not already then beginning of next shift, outgoing managers can and will do a lot of damage to a company and they won't let him hang there.
They let the TM stay for almost 2 weeks in Trenton.The negative comment and things he did were distructive. Smart moving letting him stay..

Negative comments are a start but the destruction that can be done through the computer system, destroying of files, etc make it even worse. I am surprised that they let that guy stay two weeks, ABF certainly would not.

Lets not forget the dispatcher from Southington and the new England territory manager also went to nemf. I also heard the tm from philly was let go and is now working for a honda dealership