SAIA | TM quits in CHS

WarHorse

TB Lurker
Credits
Well yet again CHS is looking for a new TM. Will be the 4th in 2 years. It seems strange these guys just up and quit without warning like this especially knowing too that Tony A. quit as well. Last time I went through something like this (USF Dugan) that was spelling the demise of the company and wasn't long before I was out looking for a new job myself. I hope history isn't repeating itself?!?!?!?!?!

I've been with the family since '94. I've had at least a half dozen terminal managers.
Management jobs should be viewed as always having one foot out the door and corporate putting a banana peel under the other foot.
Given who owned Dugan and the current troubles the owners are experiencing, it stands to reason that the guy/gal left. There is no job in this industry that is guaranteed.

[quote author=Brother Trucker link=topic=81864.msg845349#msg845349 date=1278788196]
I've been with the family since '94. I've had at least a half dozen terminal managers.
Management jobs should be viewed as always having one foot out the door and corporate putting a banana peel under the other foot.
Given who owned Dugan and the current troubles the owners are experiencing, it stands to reason that the guy/gal left. There is no job in this industry that is guaranteed.
[/quote]

I beg to differ BT. There are some that prosper. You can spot them across the dock in the dark. They have brown patches starting at the nose and extending back behind the ears. :thumbsup: