SAIA | TMSR gone

Double Nickle

Living from direct deposit to direct deposit.
Credits
GNC's TMSR walked out Tuesday. Now the waiting game starts. Will it be the city dispatcher next or shut down the terminal. I guess we will have to wait and see what HE says next.:chairshot:

i doubt they would shut down GNC. it would be a PITA to run that area out of RAL again. i figured you would be happy about your TM leaving, given what your opinion is of him.

i doubt they would shut down GNC. it would be a PITA to run that area out of RAL again. i figured you would be happy about your TM leaving, given what your opinion is of him.

I really did not have a problem with him. It was the way Corp (Tim) pushed him into oblivion. NOTHING made Tim happy except complaining. If you got all the work done, Tim gripped that you have too many people. When you did not get it done, he could not understand why and gripped. If the TMSR had grown a small piece of spine or a small set of gonads, things might be different. But TM was right where Tim wanted him. Under his thumb and afraid. Danny was really a nice guy until Tim ruined him. But Tim will ultimately get his way and that is to run this area out of RAL.

sorry to hear you were laid off. good luck in your job search. as you said in another post, you have a magical piece of plastic to get you a job.