ABF | tne national negotiating committee rejects abf bid to withdraw from central states fu

BIG STEVE

TB Regular
Credits
got the news today its true
well i guess that big green bubble burst in their face
now lets see how that will affect the upcoming negotiations

Wish I could find my new avatar with tears. I just know he is crying huge tears because he wanted to write that one check so bad!:hide:

yeah he was banking on financing it over a 10 - 15 yr period
iguess hoffa and johnson told him cash is king bs walks

i guess also he got the news before the abf bylines was printed as i detected in his address from the president some consternation

You mentioned the IBT site, anyone know why there is no apparent update on the home page? Or am I looking in the wrong place.

Fedex is important of course, and so is 1st Student, but you know the contract's up in June...!

You mentioned the IBT site, anyone know why there is no apparent update on the home page? Or am I looking in the wrong place.

Fedex is important of course, and so is 1st Student, but you know the contract's up in June...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Freight View Post
Hey, is there anywhere to go and read about this? Is it posted?
freight2008.org: Freight 2008—Our Contract, Our Future

click the link on the above mentioned post

o lord i wished i knew that,il have 2 unsubscribe.....dont care much for the tare/down/union websites.............
Not an advacate for TDU but how much info you gotten out of Teamsters so far? :chairshot: If Teamstears.org had the info we would'nt have to go there (TDU) to get the slanted info. Hey Hoffa/Johnson---are you listening?

what's TDU? I'm not really hip (Windows 98, no Ipod, HD...but I HAVE stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!)

Teamsters for a Democratic Union. The very same people that are going to take over 710 if they don't get their ducks in a row by the next election. Our BA needs to take a look and see what he can do to help us, instead of how he needs to avoid us.

TDU is a worthwhile organization. If you need help they're there to help, unlike the putz we have for a Big Ash pole. Join. I did.