Estes | To All City Drivers

DW5thousand

TB Lurker
Credits
listen up city guys or gals, P&D,,,,whatever you want to be called,,,,,if you want pull &quot;LINEHAUL&quot; loads on the weekends or whenver you feel like you need to make xtra money, then by-god transfer to linehaul. Us linehaul drivers are trying to get out and run on Sundays,,,,,Mondays,,,,,,,,ect........this is what we're tryin' to do AFTER you all &quot;****&quot; our terminals from loads. Now I know it's not all your fault, your tryin to make an x-tra buck like us. It's the mangement that lets yall do it. Again it goes back to each terminal being ran by the rules that it wants instead of the memo J.J. put out about that. The next time my run gets cancelled I'm gonna sit in the drivers room like a buzzard till there is some local work to be done. And ask every swingin d*** what they have for me to do when they come in! CITY PEOPLE< you have NO IDEA how many of yer linehaul co-workers are getting pissed about this.
Now b/4 you &quot;dudley-do-rights&quot;, light into me about this, alot more of us linehaulers are tryin to stay out than you all think to make that x-tra buck. But are not being allowed. due to the schedules that will be trying to get out a day or 2 later. Go figure!:nutkick:

YES DW I agree there should be a list posted if there are any extra loads on the weekends. Linehaul drivers should get first choice to run and then city drivers, since some of us put our time in on the extra board and were on the road away from the family ALL week. Dispatch also needs to look far enough ahead to make sure that they have the freight to run schedules!!! It is not fair at all to a man who is trying to feed a wife, three kids, two dogs, a cat, and a girlfriend, and is not getting out of his home terminal on his first night out because of stupidity!!! Some of our linehaul drivers are depending on weekends just to make a decent check!!!

YES DW I agree there should be a list posted if there are any extra loads on the weekends. Linehaul drivers should get first choice to run and then city drivers, since some of us put our time in on the extra board and were on the road away from the family ALL week. Dispatch also needs to look far enough ahead to make sure that they have the freight to run schedules!!! It is not fair at all to a man who is trying to feed a wife, three kids, two dogs, a cat, and a girlfriend, and is not getting out of his home terminal on his first night out because of stupidity!!! Some of our linehaul drivers are depending on weekends just to make a decent check!!!

You need to switch to Saia. Their L/H drivers are trying to push off the weekend runs on the city drivers at GNC terminal. More city drivers working on weekends than L/H.

listen up city guys or gals, P&D,,,,whatever you want to be called,,,,,if you want pull &quot;LINEHAUL&quot; loads on the weekends or whenver you feel like you need to make xtra money, then by-god transfer to linehaul. Us linehaul drivers are trying to get out and run on Sundays,,,,,Mondays,,,,,,,,ect........this is what we're tryin' to do AFTER you all &quot;****&quot; our terminals from loads. Now I know it's not all your fault, your tryin to make an x-tra buck like us. It's the mangement that lets yall do it. Again it goes back to each terminal being ran by the rules that it wants instead of the memo J.J. put out about that. The next time my run gets cancelled I'm gonna sit in the drivers room like a buzzard till there is some local work to be done. And ask every swingin d*** what they have for me to do when they come in! CITY PEOPLE< you have NO IDEA how many of yer linehaul co-workers are getting pissed about this.
Now b/4 you &quot;dudley-do-rights&quot;, light into me about this, alot more of us linehaulers are tryin to stay out than you all think to make that x-tra buck. But are not being allowed. due to the schedules that will be trying to get out a day or 2 later. Go figure!:nutkick:

If it is your terminal drivers or other terminals drivers that are taking away freight go to your TM and inform them of the situation. If you have a decent TM they will put an end to it. If they do not let them know you will go Reg Mgr and then to Richmond. This happend in our terminal with other terminal drivers taking our freight and it was stoped as soon as our TM found out.

justace ain't served when pd drivers are steelin are lodes. im callin my dm on monday. it aint right. i only got 1500 miles on a good week n centrel dispach sent me home on wensday. it ain't fair.

big boss man, r u JJ?

Don't be so greedy DW5thousand.

Maybe we should all believe a little more in law, order, and justice!

What? did you read the post. Greedy! Drivers just trying to get miles so they can have a paycheck. P&D putting in there hours then taking work from line and you call line greedy :chairshot:

justace ain't served when pd drivers are steelin are lodes. im callin my dm on monday. it aint right. i only got 1500 miles on a good week n centrel dispach sent me home on wensday. it ain't fair.

big boss man, r u JJ?

1500 miles that is not enough?:biglaugh:

they let city drivers run line haul because it is cheaper for the company!they pay those men bottom pay.they save ALOT of money running city guys.i know of a memphis city driver who they would send from memphis to birmingham ala to nashville back to memphis.do you know how much money estes saves sending that city driver on that run instead of a line driver:hide:

nice thought but city guys make l/h pay on the weekend and as if road guys dont work in the city during the week on the clock, ive been on every end around this dump and aint nothing fair unless ur :butt kiss: so truck it up for richmond ole rob appreciates all the excellent work in the estes family:smilie_132:

nice thought but city guys make l/h pay on the weekend and as if road guys dont work in the city during the week on the clock, ive been on every end around this dump and aint nothing fair unless ur :butt kiss: so truck it up for richmond ole rob appreciates all the excellent work in the estes family:smilie_132:

you keep sayin, but who is and when are they doing it??? i want some of that action.

you get screwed anywhere you go in this company, its just up to you to bring the vasoline

i think the original poster had intended it for city guys that take runs, knowing that some linehaul guys have to sit for thier schedule sunday run, or guys that sit because there is nothing to run on thier start day(sun/mon)

Loads at 062 on weekends, Sometimes no one there to run but P&D Whose fault?

We're trying to my friend but by time our break is up that evening or night all of it is gone. My TM says basiclly the same thing. &quot;You line haulers have the same opportunity to run it out on Saturday as they do.&quot; HELLO!!! HELLO!!!! anyone HOME!!!! when we come in on SATURDAY we have to take 10 off. By the time the break is over guess whats NOT there? FREIGHT.