To All Of The Good Freiends I Ahve Made

Well Guys This Is It. The End Has Come. And Harry Got His Wish. I Have Been At Jevic For 15yrs, And For The Most Part It Was Good. I Was Able To Afford Several New Cars, A New Home, Some Really Nice Vacations, Good Beefits, And Most Of All Some Really Nice Good People. Who Really Are Good Friends. This Really Saddens To Have To Say Good Bye To All We All Have Been At This Place For A Good Part Of Our Careers. We Have Been Through Several Buy Outs, And We All Hung In There Together ,because We Beleaved .now That Time Has Passed I Will Have Some Good Memories I Have Had With My Fellow Co-workers, You Were All A Great Bunh Of Guys To Work With. I Hope You All Find Good Jobs Even In This Bad Economy You Are All A Good Bunch Of Drivers Any Employeer To Take Any Of Us Will Have A Good Employee On Thier Hands. I Still Will Be Posting On Here From Time To Time. I Just Wanted To Take This Oppertuinity To Say Good Bye To All ,and Good Luck To You And Your Famaly :1036316054:

It's been a Interesting Journey. But as one door closes another will surely open. Summers coming and if you can afford to take it easy and get by on unemployment for as long as you can, it could be a great Summer. I know we all did our best to keep this Company going but when we have NO CONTROL over POOR Management decisions It was clearly just a matter of time before the bottom dropped out. Made many friends at the BIG J. Also with some customers. We have all made some kind of connections with the outside world in our daily journeys , I'm sure most of us all will land on our feet. Good luck to all and it's been a sweet ride and hope to run into you all somewhere down the line. God bless you all.

Hey schmuck I will probally take a couple off myself and look carefully for my next place of employement, we have a long weekend comming up but it won't be a very happy one.
I have some of greatest friendships here that I made over the years. everbody right now is trying to plan their future, it's tuff to do in such a rotten economy,, but I will tell we were the most dedicated bunch of drivers ever assembled who woked their tails off for years only to ruined by people who thought they could run a trucking company.

Bless you Mother Trucker and all the JEVIC people. They had soem fine upstanding employees there.

JEVIC never recovered from the Yellow Ownership. Much like Preston.

You and all the JEVIC people are in my prayers.

Puff

GOOD LUCK GUYS,,,I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKIN LIKE I WAS,,,,THEY TOLD ME WHEN I QUIT,,,,,WERE NOT GOING ANY WHERE,,,SAD TRYING TO KEEP PEOPLE ON A SINKING SHIP.............BUT I GUESS THEY(management) HAVE TO SAY WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still a fan

yes CC i'm still a fan . I worked @ jevic in the boom years,watched it grow,and still have family and friends there. its is a terrible state of affairs for sure. oil prices will affect us through all walks of life and more business will sucomb to high prices and lower volume.

my comment about drinking was in reference to the thread starter,he had a difficult time spelling friends I have made . btw that bet you mentioned ,how much you got?

see you all at Wal-Mart ,I'm not the guy at the door yet ! :smilie_132:

yes CC i'm still a fan . I worked @ jevic in the boom years,watched it grow,and still have family and friends there. its is a terrible state of affairs for sure. oil prices will affect us through all walks of life and more business will sucomb to high prices and lower volume.

my comment about drinking was in reference to the thread starter,he had a difficult time spelling friends I have made . btw that bet you mentioned ,how much you got?

see you all at Wal-Mart ,I'm not the guy at the door yet ! :smilie_132:

Not a thing. Had no takers for the bet. And I believe before you start commenting on someones spelling, maybe you should use the spell checker yourself.

I hate to sound like a dillweed, but nobody wanted to believe me, carolina cowboy, big daddie, or dockhand. I am in the same boat as the rest of y'all. I never took a severence package, as of today I was still an employee just like the rest of you, for years I bled Jevic blue. Like it has been stated before, Dave and Tim are the idiots that ran this company in the ground. Dave doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground, and Tim (after the K.M. stuff happened) left and vowed to return and close the doors on Jevic-mission accomplished. Couple those two duche bags with Sun Capital, and BOOM....we are all out of a job. I feel for y'all up north, because y'all didn't get the same warning we did.

I hate to sound like a dillweed, but nobody wanted to believe me, carolina cowboy, big daddie, or dockhand. I am in the same boat as the rest of y'all. I never took a severence package, as of today I was still an employee just like the rest of you, for years I bled Jevic blue. Like it has been stated before, Dave and Tim are the idiots that ran this company in the ground. Dave doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground, and Tim (after the K.M. stuff happened) left and vowed to return and close the doors on Jevic-mission accomplished. Couple those two duche bags with Sun Capital, and BOOM....we are all out of a job. I feel for y'all up north, because y'all didn't get the same warning we did.

eugene we knew it was comming BUT we did not know it would go down this fast i hope you are doing ok we had a lot of good times on this board i am sure on day it will disolve mabe JEFF THE MOD can give us a new board called "left of the best unemployeed like the rest" :hysterical: :biglaugh: