ABF | To all the yes voters who gave away the shop.

I got a one day ban DUFUS. Some people have lives, they don't feel the need to live on T.B.. You got a sloping forehead TOO. Could someone please explain to SAC, what a sloping forehead means. That boy is stupid, capital S, stupid.

He wouldn’t understand psychology or the role it plays in criminology. Wikipedia has it as “criminals were born with inferior physiological differences which were detectable.”

Where is Jeff when you need him? No thread is safe on this forum is safe!!!
Perhaps you shouldn't have started this thread trying to put people who voted yes down? You could easily have just mentioned that article ONLY! You did this! You through the first punch!

Perhaps you shouldn't have started this thread trying to put people who voted yes down? You could easily have just mentioned that article ONLY! You did this! You through the first punch!

It is not only this thread but every thread in the ABF forum that gets trashed. Do you read what you post? So someone in every thread threw a punch is that what you are saying? Oh just a little advice spell check work's really well (through).

I voted YES cause Judy and Tim were so nice when they asked me to. If you're dissatisfied, it's a free country, go find your best life.