ABF | To all the yes voters who gave away the shop.

Good Luck with that, I told them to take it to PM but they can't seem to figure it out, I have told them to place each other on ignore that's flying over peoples head.. I get PM's from people saying they are leaving, well just leave then... I be damned if I am going to spend every waking moment babysitting grown ass men.

I am not banning people for having a different opinions but the ban hammer will come out soon if you guys keep :censored: up the forum with this nonsense

You shouldn't have too, we are all grown men.

As long as you’re happy with your decision there is nothing wrong with it. thats why we voted.
P.s. I take it back, your a troll. Just seen your post on another thread.
Nope, not a troll. Work out of 042. And yes I am happy with my vote....thank you very much.

You shouldn't have too, we are all grown men.
I don't want to either. People have a different definition to trolling than I do, If you are a smart ass in your post I expect a smart ass response. I never said a word about people being assholes, If I banned the assholes on Truckingboards I would ban atleast 50% of the people here including myself.... Get a grip people, it's just a message forum ...

I am not looking to ban anyone btw and I am not going to ban assholes for being assholes .. If you post like you have some sense your opinion here is just as important as anyone .

People don't report posts that just **** you off, if it's not a nasty personal attack or troll I am not doing a thing

not directing any of this at you @truxforever just using it for a soapbox

Muler, what about this post is not true. You seem to be trying to bury it? Why? I voted yes and this is why. Why does this scare YOU so badly?
You are high. Why would I want to bury it? You voted yes and are not even a Teamster. I voted no so your’s never existed. Your welcome. Just troll.

GO40, you are a simple son of a bitch, aren't you. Make this world a better place and quit posting on the trucking boards. Take your feeble minded cohorts with you.

From now on you better make sure your company is making money. In the near future if you are an orphan your pension will be slashed. The days of multi employer pension funds paying orphans full pension are over.

Structural changes are coming to all multi employer pension funds. No more crooked numbers. Congress isn't going to write a blank check to the pension benefit guarantee corporation every decade, to bail out the same irresponsibility, that got us here in the first place.

The people who voted yes on the first contract proposal, were right, the companies best interest, are their best interest.

When the congressional pension committee makes it's proposal for legislation on 30 November. you will know the BUTCH LEWIS ACT is dead. Orphans are going to get their pensions cut in every Teamster pension fund. Major structural changes are coming to all teamster pension funds.

Get your head out of your ass stupid. If you don't understand the writing on the wall. Why are you boring us with your non sense post.
Why are you still here you just insulted a real Teamster in A Teamster forum. You are going crazy over our pensions and I love it. You never made the Teamster grade and you are bitter.

You should be gone for all your antics.

GO40, you are a simple son of a bitch, aren't you. Make this world a better place and quit posting on the trucking boards. Take your feeble minded cohorts with you.

From now on you better make sure your company is making money. In the near future if you are an orphan your pension will be slashed. The days of multi employer pension funds paying orphans full pension are over.

Structural changes are coming to all multi employer pension funds. No more crooked numbers. Congress isn't going to write a blank check to the pension benefit guarantee corporation every decade, to bail out the same irresponsibility, that got us here in the first place.

The people who voted yes on the first contract proposal, were right, the companies best interest, are their best interest.

When the congressional pension committee makes it's proposal for legislation on 30 November. you will know the BUTCH LEWIS ACT is dead. Orphans are going to get their pensions cut in every Teamster pension fund. Major structural changes are coming to all teamster pension funds.

Get your head out of your ass stupid. If you don't understand the writing on the wall. Why are you boring us with your non sense post.
No matter what we will have a pension and you won’t. I can see why you never made the Teamster grade. I don’t think you even made a second team company.

Anyone that would vote to give Work away can not ever make me believe it was the right way to vote. Think about it you voted to give road jobs away at the expense of the new hires and to allow scabs to do our house deliveries now how is that right?

I sure wish we could keep all the back breaking deliveries. It would also be great if we could force the company to increase the amount of money they throw into the the pension funds that the current work force will never see. If we could get them to give a raise so big that the company can't show any profit at all that would be awesome. I could really get behind something like that.

I sure wish we could keep all the back breaking deliveries. It would also be great if we could force the company to increase the amount of money they throw into the the pension funds that the current work force will never see. If we could get them to give a raise so big that the company can't show any profit at all that would be awesome. I could really get behind something like that.

:lmao:
That’s some seriously funny :::shit:::!!

Welcome to TB!

Nobody said that you just made that up. I’m pretty sure I have been here a lot longer that you. Me and other Teamsters made this a profitable company so they could hire the Teamsters of today. Without out us there would be no you at abf. I have been the steward for a couple decades and my terminal and we are one of the best operating after year. So don’t include me and my Teamsters in your remarks about throwing money away because we are battle tested and your bs is just that BS.

I like many cant understand why someone gives away the money for their families. If I could have just one person explain to me why. I think the yea votes are more out of fear than fact. Afraid of a strike and missing several pay checks. If that is the case abf has to keep moving the workers backwards it would be just good business.

To see all the management people coming here and posting and some teamsters agreeing with them is shameful. I will be retired in a few months and it will not affect me. I have made my living and wont have to ever work again if I choose not too.

But if I was arcbest I would be stupid nit to kep taking. This contract will be the breaking down of working conditions. Someone posted on another thread that he would not miss the back breaking home deliveries and seemed glad they will be gone. But to ever allow work to be farmed out and taken away will lower the employee count at abf. Once it is gone it will be gone. Not only will the work be taken away from our terminals but arcbest will charge our terminals for farming it out.

They farm out upacks and our terminals are charged the cost for OD to do them. Not only do we lose the work our terminal lose the revenue.

It is all a double edge sword.

Yep, he’s not managment. Nobody said kill the company, just a fair shake....