Reddaway | To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

Maybe he's been sniffing too much glue in outer space there USATRK, I think its got to him, and he would be surprised,if he got "froggy". how would he explain that he got stomped by you? lOl:biglaugh:

I hear ya there. It would be a bit hard to explain now wouldn't it?????? :biglaugh: :smilie_132:

I seriously doubt your going to see USF merge with Yellow. They are two different types of businesses. At this point its purely speculation.

Yellow is a national carrier, we specialize in one and two day regional lanes. That's why we are the $$ makers in the ltl business. You know, before the merger we were the 2nd most profitable ltl freight company in N. America.

Yellow and USF aren't gonna merge. I have my own speculations that I won't get into but the only thing that I could see YRC (possibly) doing would be to merge Reddaway and Holland and even that would be iffy. The regional carriers are gonna stay out of the national carriers and visa versa. Maybe some name changes or drops in the future but not merging with Yellow. I just don't buy it.

Funny you should say that. This just an " I heard" but a Holland driver said rumor there is USF & Holland are going to merge.

Funny you should say that. This just an " I heard" but a Holland driver said rumor there is USF & Holland are going to merge.

Huh? USF Holland and who? I think what you/Holland driver meant, was that Reddaway was going to be called Holland, out west, in the future? The old pro books used to say USF Holland, USF Reddaway, USF Bestway and USF Redstar. The newer ones only had Holland and Reddaway on them. Now the newest ones only have Holland on them? Thats what "I heard"?

What was a Holland driver doing in the sac terminal? also I saw a holland trailer in sac today. I've never even seen a holland trailer before.

The Holland driver probably wasn't in SAC but the Trailer was probably brought out buy GMT. We used to get Dugan trailers every so often a few years back from them, then they'd take them back.