Central Transport | to alll my pissed off vitran employees.........

billy the goat

TB Lurker
Credits
Rumors are flying across the country about getting organized, well in nashville i can tell you this, we have a big backing by the employees that has said enough is enough.... We will take this no more, and to all of you at other terminals, we need you also to call your local and try to get organized, vitran has been doing what they want when they want to us, and its time we took a stand, its not an easy road, but i do believe in my heart that if we sit back and do nothing, the greedy ceo and its possie will just **** us even more....... So get with fellow employees that you can count on and spread the word, vitran nashville will set the tone for the new vitran express and we will be heard

well, its been almost four years since we have seen a raise, we have gotten a 5% pay cut, and time on the job does not mean a thing to management, but they sure know how to get in more debt every year by buying company after company............ if u got any better ideas sc then im all ears

How easy would it be to do this at Vitran ?doesn't all the Pjax and Chris guys operate as their own within the company ? Just askin. Doesn't seem like they fully became one company. From the outside that is

How easy would it be to do this at Vitran ?doesn't all the Pjax and Chris guys operate as their own within the company ? Just askin. Doesn't seem like they fully became one company. From the outside that is
all these **** ant companies are all owned by vitran. they are based out of canada. the us is divided into two sections: the western side is ran by the corp office in indianapolis in, the eastern side is ran by the corp office in pittsburgh pa (the former pjax corp). they just don't rebadge the equipment other than the tractor doors. everything is the same as far as insurance, vac and what not, other than the pjax drivers are still two week behind in pay while the others are only a week behind. the western side is the big brother to the eastern side and canada is the headquarters.

rumor has it that las vegas vitran is union...... and if rumor is true then to all other terminals thinking its not possible, well brother think again..... look it up and do some research and reply to this post, cuz I can just sit here and type lie after lie, I wouldnt do that to you, I dont want to put lies in your head like the big ego management from vitran does........

If you guys are as "organized" as Vitran in Camp Hill, PA you probably don't deserve a raise. Vitran is a joke, and the worst LTL company I have ever used. I used them twice and both times has been a joke. Now they can't even find my skids.

If you guys are as "organized" as Vitran in Camp Hill, PA you probably don't deserve a raise. Vitran is a joke, and the worst LTL company I have ever used. I used them twice and both times has been a joke. Now they can't even find my skids.
Check Ebay.....

check under your bed

its a joke becuz the employees dont give a ::shit:: about the company becuz the company gives a ::shit:: about its employees, the t.m is saying" if you arganized in nashville then we will move our terminal to bowling gren" lol where exactly in b.g.? the 10 door term, that u closed? :GrowUp:

I know I m not pro union or anti union but if I was handed a card tomorrow I would definitely sign it

the best scenerio is to get two terminals that are both crucial to the company, close to each other and one should be a break terminal. a good example would be the toledo ohio termial and detroit michigan terminal. people in that region would probably vote yes easier than other areas. i think just one terminal voting is just a waste of time.

if you guys do organize, make sure theres no "loop holes" in the subcontractor article, and make sure there is an article outlining Rail limitations.

.70 cpm is great, but it wont do any good if they only give you 1000 miles per week because brand X trucking is taking all the work.

the best scenerio is to get two terminals that are both crucial to the company, close to each other and one should be a break terminal. a good example would be the toledo ohio termial and detroit michigan terminal. people in that region would probably vote yes easier than other areas. i think just one terminal voting is just a waste of time.

Yeah, one terminal is too easy to run freight around.

well thats the step that is taking place as we speak the word is getting out to the terminals around nashville, to get organized, cuz if we voted today in nash, the union would be in but, that would make no differnce cuz like you said they would run right around us