XPO | to be or not to be conway

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
Knowing what you know today about our beloved company and the turn it has taken,Would you still come here for a job if you were looking for a job.Take to poll and see how we stand.

gfy said:
Knowing what you know today about our beloved company and the turn it has taken,Would you still come here for a job if you were looking for a job.Take to poll and see how we stand.
one question. do I make what I'm making now? if so yes if not no

you know what they say " the grass is greener on the other side" until you are on the outside looking back then you wished you stayed

no matter where you go to work their is always something negative about it and other company looks better but are they

Lately I have been asking myself that question. Funny huh? I can sum it up in one word NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i voted no, but that's due to my personal exp as a bottom feeder the way things are now. instead of going to another company i wish i could go back 10 years and hire in then, then i'd be happy here

dockboy said:
you know what they say " the grass is greener on the other side" until you are on the outside looking back then you wished you stayed
I only know a few who feel that way.For the most part,Most that have said bye bye that I know are pretty happy.I'm not talking about the one's that got booted.For me it's honor,duty,C.F(conway freight).:USA:

one thing is for darn sure and that is I will be all smiles when i get the heck outta this company and its ridiculous policies. I sure won't miss this year's lacklustre ICP check even though 2nd quarter earnings for 06 went up 17% compared to the 2nd quarter of 05.

although i just started at conway i'll put in my two cents. this is directed at the guys who despise conway so much. so far, i love conway. let me ask this question: what is it that you know about conway that i don't know that is so horrible? please fill me in. i'm with the guys who argue the grass is always greener on the other side until you get there. isn't so obvious by now that every company has it good and bad points. if conway is so horrible then go to the company that you think is so great. it's that simple. nothing is stopping you. i wish you guys who hate conway so much worked at my terminal at NRD. you could follow your dreams and quit conway, and i could move up the ladder.

mpwelsh007 said:
although i just started at conway i'll put in my two cents. this is directed at the guys who despise conway so much. so far, i love conway. let me ask this question: what is it that you know about conway that i don't know that is so horrible? please fill me in. i'm with the guys who argue the grass is always greener on the other side until you get there. isn't so obvious by now that every company has it good and bad points. if conway is so horrible then go to the company that you think is so great. it's that simple. nothing is stopping you. i wish you guys who hate conway so much worked at my terminal at NRD. you could follow your dreams and quit conway, and i could move up the ladder.
well said!!